Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they back together? Cause they’ve both put pictures of a dog on their stories, saying a new addition to the family?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah looking at it from that angle what does an 18 year old want with a 14 year old? I’m also concerned as to why she actually planned to have a baby so young to have someone ‘there forever’ or something along those lines. All very intense for such young people 🤦🏽‍♀️
I would lose my tit if my daughters at 14 had boyfriends who were 18. I remember being 18 and had absolutely zero interest in lads who were 14. It’s weird and doesn’t get called out enough.

Reactions: 14
course they’ve gone for a bracycephalic dog
I can't quite make out if its a bulldog or french bulldog? Its a bully breed though so I really hope for the dogs sake they had both parents & puppies health tested... Looks like Darren has the litter? IF he's breeding them he really ought to have experience. They are not an easy breed. (I am a bulldog owner and I have a friend who breeds them).

Reactions: 3
Hes 4 years older than her so when she was 14 he was 18 😭 (they got together when she was 14)
I think it’s disgusting tbh! And also it was literally illegal! What would an 18 year old man want with a 14 year old CHILD!? Why did her mum allow it?

Reactions: 9
Between this thread and the young and pregnant one, there is always some kind of drama and I’m living for it 🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't Megan just put all her treatments under one business rather than having different businesses with different names.
Has she stopped doing lashes ? I noticed before she was selling everything now she's doing a new business name.
If I was her I would do a few more treatments on people before offering it to clients as a business, especially injecting id be terrified incase I fucked it up 🤣

Reactions: 7
Literally what I thought!
Don’t get me started please 😭😭 I’m a nurse and spent thousands and spent a long time doing proper legit aesthetics training, I’m also medically qualified in dealing with emergency situations, deep knowledge of anatomy etc.... All these backstreet beauticians literally injecting tit into peoples faces because they’ve done a day course scares/angers me so much!! Iv reversed and fixed so many botched jobs done on the cheap! My prices start at £195 for the ‘lower quality’ fillers, when you pay higher prices you’re paying for a professionals time and your safety, you pay cheap you get cheap

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have no idea about lip fillers or running a business but do you think it might an introductory offer since she’s just started?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.