Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked Mia was mixed race too as apart from her skin colour I donā€™t think she looks it as all! Like Shannon Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mixed race? But doesnā€™t look it apart from her tanned skin, their features are no giveaway like their hair is wavy/dead straight

Reactions: 5
Renting is definitely more of a financial strain than getting a mortgage is. My parents have a 4 bed in a really nice area and we were paying double what they were for their mortgage monthly for a 2 bed renting. Chloe saw an opportunity to save while living at her mums and hardly having any outgoings. I think it was mature of her. My boyfriend is 22 and still needed a push to save to a mortgage, most of the time boys donā€™t grow up so itā€™s difficult to get them to ā€œadultā€ - especially when they want to play games all day instead of work hard. Chloe knew what kind of life she wanted for Marley and she worked to get it. Like none of us would take advantage of having well off parents if we could

Reactions: 22
At the end of the day we can all disagree about Chloe. But it looks like Chloe is trying in her life, she is trying to be a midwife, works , retook her exams, they pay the mortgage every month. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with trying to have everything at a young age. Whatā€™s the difference of her buying a house at her age, than in a few years? They can clearly afford it. Letā€™s not pretend she literally when behind Jordanā€™s back and bought a house. He was in on it to. He could have always said No and left.

Reactions: 24
I never understood chloe. When they first bought that house she said her and Jordan had missed out on loads in the last year to afford it yet she had paid half to that Mercedes which is more than what most young people would have paid towards their first car alone, then she was out and about atleast one weekend a month and the two of them had a couple of holidays. She says her mum and dad didn't help them at all but there's no way those two could afford that lifestyle on minimum wage.

Reactions: 13
Are we sure that marliya is really Manleys child? Mia and Manley both have brown eyes and Marliya has blue šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™m white and black Caribbean mixed with brown eyes and hair. My partner is part Greek with black hair and brown eyes. Our eldest children are the spit of us. Our youngest is blonde and I mean bright blonde and blue eyes šŸ¤£ I admit even Iā€™ve questioned whether she got swapped at the hospital! šŸ™ˆ

I was shocked Mia was mixed race too as apart from her skin colour I donā€™t think she looks it as all! Like Shannon Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mixed race? But doesnā€™t look it apart from her tanned skin, their features are no giveaway like their hair is wavy/dead straight
Most people donā€™t think I have Jamaican heritage I look more like my mum and always get asked if Iā€™ve Italian or Spanish as I have straight brown hair and a slight tan but my siblings look more like my dad both have Afro hair and both are darker than me of which I am very annoyed and jealous about! šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I never understood chloe. When they first bought that house she said her and Jordan had missed out on loads in the last year to afford it yet she had paid half to that Mercedes which is more than what most young people would have paid towards their first car alone, then she was out and about atleast one weekend a month and the two of them had a couple of holidays. She says her mum and dad didn't help them at all but there's no way those two could afford that lifestyle on minimum wage.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's got into a lot of trouble with spending. She's very high maintenance and Jordan was always away.

I mean you wouldn't be flogging lumi spa and chin hammocks if you didn't have to šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this has anything to do with a lower sentence/earlier release for Sonny I will be fuming

8F35840F-D671-4675-9674-1877A9B0F4D1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if she's got into a lot of trouble with spending. She's very high maintenance and Jordan was always away.

I mean you wouldn't be flogging lumi spa and chin hammocks if you didn't have to šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø
She will have such a shock when she goes to do her midwifery, she will be living off Ā£500 a month šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ unless she decides to work on the side but it won't give her much time for anything else.

She is high maintenance, honestly donā€™t know how Jordan puts up with her. Poor guy was 18 and couldnā€™t enjoy a normal teenage life because she was dead set on that house. Iā€™ll be waiting for his midlife crisis to come early.
I mean I can see where Chloe was coming from? He lay down and made a baby, you canā€™t put yourself first even if youā€™re 18.. she wanted stability for her child and I think sheā€™s a great mother for that.

Reactions: 18
The more I think about it, the more this manager seems imaginary or the manager is in fact pancakelady. No reputable manager would f*ck up as much as Meganā€™s has unless it was to sabotage her. Either that or this manager is actually Megan hiding behind this ideology of management to not be held accountable for her crappy decisions

Reactions: 7
I
The more I think about it, the more this manager seems imaginary or the manager is in fact pancakelady. No reputable manager would f*ck up as much as Meganā€™s has unless it was to sabotage her. Either that or this manager is actually Megan hiding behind this ideology of management to not be held accountable for her crappy decisions
don't understand why these girls make out theyā€™re as big as the American teen moms šŸ˜‚ they are known but not known like thereā€™s Instagrammers more famous then them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.