Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who's totally not bothered by what people say or think Charlotte seems to read here everyday 🤣

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the cot in the hallway in Charlottes story, their house seem so cluttered I assume dondons can’t do much and char is too lazy or busy making tiktoks

Reactions: 2
I’ve gotta be honest I’ve had to skip through so many comments discussing bedtime routines 🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I have 2 young kids with an age gap of just over a year(!) currently age 2 and 3 - I have sympathy as it’s such hard work and one of them has ASD so doesn’t sleep much, but what really helps is making sure they have a good amount of physical exercise every day. If the 3yr old doesn’t run around for at least 4-5 hrs a day then he won’t sleep at all. He has to be completely exhausted.

wonder why Harlow is at Bretts mums possibly if thats where he is now staying ?? surely it cant be for a visit if they were all about social distancing the other week?

I can’t get over Brett has taken Harlow. I know we don’t know what’s gone on, but Harlow needs stability.. being taken to a house that isn’t her own, without her mum, actually breaks my heart. Considering the argument is between the two of them, Harlow’s routine shouldn’t be disrupted
Have to agree unless Charlie was acting violent or dangerous in some way (not just arguing with each other) he should have left H where she is. Yes he’s her dad and has ‘rights’ but you also have to think about what’s best for the child in these situations and more often than not it’s better for them to remain in the family home with who ever is staying there whilst the parents sort out contact arrangements.

I doubt he took all her toys etc with him. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
I have 2 young kids with an age gap of just over a year(!) currently age 2 and 3 - I have sympathy as it’s such hard work and one of them has ASD so doesn’t sleep much, but what really helps is making sure they have a good amount of physical exercise every day. If the 3yr old doesn’t run around for at least 4-5 hrs a day then he won’t sleep at all. He has to be completely exhausted.
I have 12 months 12 days between my too. It gets so much easier at 3 and 4! Hats off to you lady x

Yeah I don't think Harlow should have went with Brett unless she's at harm at home. He should have gone, waited a few days to see if it was a penminant thing or not & if it was they would need to assess wether they were going to let her go between houses.

Charlotte loves us on tattle, Charlie's allowed to boil the kettle, Morgs loves the fake metal what will happen in the next TMY&P #5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
wonder why Harlow is at Bretts mums possibly if thats where he is now staying ?? surely it cant be for a visit if they were all about social distancing the other week?
Brett’s mum is high risk due to a medical problem (Crohns disease or something like that) so they were staying away from her a few weeks ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

we really don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors. There may be a very good reason why he’s taken her

Reactions: 5
To be fair Brett’s a young lad and probably got ripped by his mates for how stingy he appeared on the show, causing him to try and show off about spending to redeem himself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.