Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tried everything. We will put him down with a bottle after a story and he just wakes up again and won't go down for ages. I was crying today I was so tired lol. I think what I mean is, routine can take a while to nail done, perhaps Charlotte has tried and is testing out different things like I did tonight.she clearly is working on her parenting as is listening to everything we say. The girls are moving more and playing more, the bedtime thing she maybe hasn't got perfect yet, either have I lol.
My now 2.5 year old has been in a routine since I was able to, always had a bedtime of around 7 maybe slightly before or slightly after but I do agree it can be really hard. It’s a struggle to get my son to bed during the summer when it’s light outside. I guess I’ve always just been big on night time routine because my little one was always a bad sleeper so he really needed to get an early night or else he would be super grumpy the next day

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how being up that late would fit in with meal times? My 7 month old has dinner then an hour or so later bottle then bed, if they’re having dinner at 6ish must just be snacking until they go to bed? I can’t understand it, also having that time in the evenings away from your kids is a blessing 😂
More than likely she let's them sleep more than they should during the day so she can live her best life or go meet up with exes.

I know all kids are different. But Charlotte I know you reading this. Here's an example you can try out
My 1 year old goes to sleep between 7/7:30 and wakes around 7am. Because he only has an hour or 2 nap in the morning before lunch n after lunch I keep him occupied and awake until bath time. If on the off chance he wakes up before 6:30 then he will want a quick 20-30 min afternoon nap but never after 3pm

The problem she must be having and we all need to remember is that she has started interacting / being a parent properly with her over 1 year olds so she is basically new at this all over again. Had she done what most parents do and just wing it. It'd be alot easier right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mine have routine started from six month old , home slept through the night till nearly 2. But I did a routing because they would get over tired , and would then loose their tit over everything . And in all honesty as a parent with zero social life, those two hours in the evening to myself I need. Now through lockdown no school and nursery my eldest two are staying up till ten. So zero chance of me having any time . And baby due in 9 weeks the hospital will be my next alone time 😂.

don’t think Charlie looks like a drag queen. But the heavy eye shadow doesn’t complement her .You can tell from the pic she has confidence issues she looks really uncomfortable .

Regarding Charlie’s looks etc I think it’s important to remember she’s still a young girl with a baby, she’s not going to have much self confidence in herself or her body and we shouldn’t really comment on her looks.
I remember that night in particular when she had the heavy makeup on. She shared a horrible message, similar to the one posted on here about her saying she looked fat and ugly or something, and she wrote on it saying she had spent ages getting ready and felt like tit in her dress and self conscious all night. Just made me really feel for her. I’ve been there after having a baby, getting dolled up and still feeling like a fat whale and not wanting to go out, I still struggle with my body change even three years down the line!

I agree the lashes and lips are bad, but so many girls do this now, it’ll be out of fashion soon hopefully 😂
Charlie I hope you read this! I hope you are okay, and you look amazing without your lashes on. And please stop selling the tit coffee! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I get so annoyed when I see babies / children up at this time. Jesus Christ get those baby into a routine.
My 4 month old goes to bed between 9&10...we demand feed so depends on when his last feed is, 10 is the absolute latest he is up, usually try to get him down for 9/half 9 but it depends. We start winding down for bed around 8 though.

He sleeps till around 8 am, waking once through the night. I put him down any earlier and he’s up twice through the night and wide awake at about 6. So people may think he’s up late for a baby but it works for us.

Reactions: 8
My 4 month old goes to bed between 9&10...we demand feed so depends on when his last feed is, 10 is the absolute latest he is up, usually try to get him down for 9/half 9 but it depends. We start winding down for bed around 8 though.

He sleeps till around 8 am, waking once through the night. I put him down any earlier and he’s up twice through the night and wide awake at about 6. So people may think he’s up late for a baby but it works for us.
There's a massive difference between a 4 month old and 16 month olds.
Charlottes will probably be on three meals a day and a lot more active than your baby. Therefore they should be in bed at a reasonable time so they can get in a full sleep
Yours needs feeding when he wants because he relies on it and that happens to be at 10pm sometimes

Reactions: 6
I can honestly say even though my 18 month is a really bad sleeper I stick to his routine every night at half 7. He will have his milk and weetabix before bed and then he will sleep for a few hours then back awake but he does have silent reflux which is why we are up a lot in the night he used to go through a phase before we got help with his reflux where he want settling until 11/12 at night sometimes had me up all night it’s only now I’ve managed to get into some sort off routine. I think every baby is different. Xx I feel for Charlie’s story this morning I’m a single mum and it can get lonely in isolation when you have no one like a partner xx

Reactions: 2
There's a massive difference between a 4 month old and 16 month olds.
Charlottes will probably be on three meals a day and a lot more active than your baby. Therefore they should be in bed at a reasonable time so they can get in a full sleep
Yours needs feeding when he wants because he relies on it and that happens to be at 10pm sometimes
I know that’s why I did add at the end about him being much younger than them at the end of the comment. It was just the word ‘babies’ in the first comment.
Tbh it’s probably something that irks me cause my mother in law is always telling me I should have him in bed for 7 😂😂😂.

yes I did and I don't think it's out of order he shouldn't even be going anywhere cos were on lockdown and by the looks of it he's left her and taken the baby with him

• Haha
Brett looks like he has gone back home - lockdown Brett, idiot!! Probably back together in a few days. I wanna know what’s happened though if he has took Harlow

Some new members seem to be getting gossiping and trolling/bullying confused.
This is exactly why these 'influencers' slag off Tattle because they will see the really negative stuff, when really we just want to have a gossip about their lives - not nit pick on their looks/relationship.

And those spouting about lockdown. It is allowed to go to another house to cool down after an argument. But it should be measured in days, not hours

Reactions: 32
I’m not 100% convinced by Brett and Charlie. Forgive me if I’m wrong but I feel like it’s just for us FaNs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.