Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think babies in bracelets is a problem it's the bracelet theyve chosen, its hideous.. and a huge chocking risk if any of the stones fell out
I got my daughter a bangle, she doesn’t wear it all the time and especially on a night or when she’s down for a nap as I can’t watch her every second! I think they are so dangerous if they are left alone with

Reactions: 3
They could have bought Harlow a lovely little bookcase for her room and absolutely FILLED it with books, if they believe she has enough toys (which she does)

SHe'll get so much more out of being read to than plonked in front of a screen

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They could have bought Harlow a lovely little bookcase for her room and absolutely FILLED it with books, if they believe she has enough toys (which she does)

SHe'll get so much more out of being read to than plonked in front of a screen
They cant spell so doubt they can read

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And on Charlie’s story they made out it was a present for Harlow...

Goodness me she’s stupid. She’s selling illegal coffee. Now she brought her one year old daughter a tv. Who the duck does that? Nobody normal... as for that bracelet. Money can’t buy taste. Charlie I know you’re reading this because you’ve got nothing better to do. Stop putting tit on Instagram, you’re nothing special. You’ve had what could be considered 5 minutes of fame. You came across horrible on the show using harlow as a pawn. Couldn’t even come up with a name for her without stealing it off the Casey family who will always be better and classier than you will ever be.
I chose Harlow as a name, I found it on the internet then I started following the Casey family! It was only after she was born I started watching teen mom and realised Charlie named her baby Harlow too. I love the name!!

I got my daughter a bangle, she doesn’t wear it all the time and especially on a night or when she’s down for a nap as I can’t watch her every second! I think they are so dangerous if they are left alone with
Exactly, they post videos of her in it first thing in the morning so they must leave her to sleep in it.. doubt the first thing theyd think of doing is putting the hideous braclet on her..I feel really sorry for harlow. Shes well looked after yes but shes definetly a fashion accessory.. the awful outfits that must be so uncomfortable, the only cooked meal she gets its bolognaise, the bracelet, the way they have her front facing in the car putting her in serious danger, her mum using her as pawn and now the poor kids just going to be dumped in her bedroom to watch telly whilst mummy and daddy have their alone time. I dont think she gets much interaction with other kids either (even before the lockdown)

Reactions: 9
Exactly, they post videos of her in it first thing in the morning so they must leave her to sleep in it.. doubt the first thing theyd think of doing is putting the hideous braclet on her..I feel really sorry for harlow. Shes well looked after yes but shes definetly a fashion accessory.. the awful outfits that must be so uncomfortable, the only cooked meal she gets its bolognaise, the bracelet, the way they have her front facing in the car putting her in serious danger, her mum using her as pawn and now the poor kids just going to be dumped in her bedroom to watch telly whilst mummy and daddy have their alone time. I dont think she gets much interaction with other kids either (even before the lockdown)
I’d never dream of letting my daughter sleep in her bracelet, I mean I don’t even sleep in my own jewellery it can be so dangerous... I agree, she’s a baby not a bloody fashion accessory!!! Let her wear baby grows & comfy clothes. I can’t even imagine how uncomfortable she must be poor baba. Let’s not even mention how UGLY they are 🤣 no no no you do not face a baby forward in a car seat does she even have any common sense😧 that baby is used for her own fame and I don’t care what anyone says.
A tv at that age is stupid. What’s wrong with the one downstairs?? Is it really that much hassle having to put baby programs on that she just thought her own tv would be easier!

Reactions: 5
I’d never dream of letting my daughter sleep in her bracelet, I mean I don’t even sleep in my own jewellery it can be so dangerous... I agree, she’s a baby not a bloody fashion accessory!!! Let her wear baby grows & comfy clothes. I can’t even imagine how uncomfortable she must be poor baba. Let’s not even mention how UGLY they are 🤣 no no no you do not face a baby forward in a car seat does she even have any common sense😧 that baby is used for her own fame and I don’t care what anyone says.
A tv at that age is stupid. What’s wrong with the one downstairs?? Is it really that much hassle having to put baby programs on that she just thought her own tv would be easier!
I think she thought having a baby would be much h easier than it actually is 😂😂😂 on the show when she thought she might be pregnant again I literally sat there and thought oh my god you cant put another baby through this joke of a relationship

I think she thought having a baby would be much h easier than it actually is 😂😂😂 on the show when she thought she might be pregnant again I literally sat there and thought oh my god you cant put another baby through this joke of a relationship
God could you imagine 🤣🤣😧 I had my daughter at 17, and my god from the get go I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy... and I was right! She’s only 3 months old and honestly the best thing to happen to me but it’s a 24/7 job having a baby... no size tv or amount of toys will change that!

Reactions: 2
It literally looks like something out of the 2p machines at blackpool pier.. hideous.. and what 1 year old needs a telly in their bedroom?!?
Never seen anything like that tv. My eldest is 5 and shes hasn't got a TV in her room.

Reactions: 1
She's been wearing the bracelet since march, they posted about the then and they are still going on about it 😂

To be fair if she was in onesies all the time you’d would have something to say about that too (I’m sure people on here were commenting how Charlotte always has the twins in Mickey Mouse jammies so no matter what she did it wouldn’t be perfect) 😂 I think some of the dresses she has Harlow in are quite nice
Yes I agree fix the tv to something so it doesn’t fall down and hurt her

Reactions: 6
Did the person who wrote this message forget to mention that she also gave birth to a 10lb baby that week? Because that's the only way I'll believe someone lost 10lbs in a week, having also gone to an all you can eat Chinese buffet 😂
You'd have to be stupid to believe these messages, they're honestly laughable

In all honesty though, Charlie, we all know you read here. PLEASE stop promoting these toxic drinks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next on Charlie’s stories will be a picture of Harlow in a&e after pulling the tv down on herself. No 1 year old needs a tv like that for her room. I wouldn’t even pay £4 for that bracelet never mind £400 😂😂 Charlie since your so good at addressing things from here why don’t you address your scammy crappy coffee? Hope karma bites you in the arse

Reactions: 9
God could you imagine 🤣🤣😧 I had my daughter at 17, and my god from the get go I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy... and I was right! She’s only 3 months old and honestly the best thing to happen to me but it’s a 24/7 job having a baby... no size tv or amount of toys will change that!
She was always shipping harlow off before lockdown, bet shes hating having to look after her own child.. I remember when she posted loads about constantly taking harlow to a&e for a cough then was going on about bretts mum having her overnight so she could sleep. I might be different but theres no way I could send my daughter to my mums for the night if she was poorly, you just have to get on with the no sleep, it's part of parenting..

They are just typical materialistic idiots and it's all for show and for the Instagram. The ones who make out they have the most money and the latest stuff all the time are actually the ones who are broke and in debt. I know someone who if you looked at their Instagram you would assume they had money the latest expensive clothes shoes beauty treatments holidays, when actually they are in £20k debt.

To be fair if she was in onesies all the time you’d would have something to say about that too (I’m sure people on here were commenting how Charlotte always has the twins in Mickey Mouse jammies so no matter what she did it wouldn’t be perfect) 😂 I think some of the dresses she has Harlow in are quite nice
Yes I agree fix the tv to something so it doesn’t fall down and hurt her
The point with Charlottes kids is they've been wearing the same onsies for months. They aren't growing or developing much and it came from a place of concern. She's got them all fancy when they are outside too. I just don't think Harlow needs to be sitting dressed up like a doll.

She is dressed like an idiot, the clothes aren’t comfy. My parents brought me dresses similar when I was a little older say 3/4/5 and the smock on the dresses are ridiculously uncomfortable and itchy. She dresses Harlow like a bloody Idiot. All the time. The tv is stupid, Charlie is stupid and their relationship is literally pathetic. I really hope mtv don’t do another series because it’s clear they’ve let their z list get to their heads

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.