Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused. Why is Charlotte showing pics of Connor and Brianna solely saying isn’t she daddies twin? ISABELLA AND BRIANNA ARE IDENTICAL TWINS. she’s even said herself she can’t tell them apart sometimes so why no mention of Isabella? Weird!!!! Surely they both look like him 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Laura is on the beg now surely they can’t get that many free things as they not that famous and people can’t go of on there recommendation soon Morgan will be questioning why she hasn’t got the blue tick

Reactions: 2
Laura is on the beg now surely they can’t get that many free things as they not that famous and people can’t go of on there recommendation soon Morgan will be questioning why she hasn’t got the blue tick
I can see her now tagging Instagram in all her argumentative posts demanding they blue tick them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to be on a raffle group on Facebook. No idea if it was legal or not, tickets were only sold to the value of the prize. Probably wasn’t legal but anyway, my point was people used PayPal rather than bank transfers. Seems a lot safer in general than sharing your account details.

I’ve never heard this but wow if true. Not that I agree with the government monitoring ingoings/outgoings.
Yeah they check yearly what has gone in over 12 months n if it's alot they request bank statements if u refuse, they stop paying you.

• Wow
Yeah they check yearly what has gone in over 12 months n if it's alot they request bank statements if u refuse, they stop paying you.
Who checks yearly? Because I've been on benefits for 4 years and never given consent for them to check my bank themselves and never had to provide any statements. And I've had a lot of money moving through my account for various big purchases over the years

Reactions: 7
This is on FB, seems people have been told different things

View attachment 120851View attachment 120852View attachment 120853
I hope they told Laura n Morgan it's cancelled because all the complaints they received about how Morgan treated Laura 🙄🤷. Nobody wants to see her head face anyway n she won't allow Laura to do it without her 😂she's basically the David eason from teen mom 2.

Tbh I didn't think teen mum uk was all that n nobody watched it n look on series 7?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 21.02.38.png

More from the previous thread that I showed you all.

Who else thinks they're just blanking Morgan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who checks yearly? Because I've been on benefits for 4 years and never given consent for them to check my bank themselves and never had to provide any statements. And I've had a lot of money moving through my account for various big purchases over the years
If its universal credit you claim, then you already gave permission probably without realising. They monitor your bank. When you sign up for universal credit (not sure what it is you claim) they read you T&C etc and they tell you if they believe that you are committing benefit fraud, they have the right to request statements from you or your bank. If you don't agree n don't sign it u cannot claim it.

My sister has been a work coach for 12 years and they introduced it in 2010 /2011

Nationwide is the only bank they have to ask permission from n nationwide require your permission for anything.

• Wow
If its universal credit you claim, then you already gave permission probably without realising. They monitor your bank. When you sign up for universal credit (not sure what it is you claim) they read you T&C etc and they tell you if they believe that you are committing benefit fraud, they have the right to request statements from you or your bank. If you don't agree n don't sign it u cannot claim it.

My sister has been a work coach for 12 years and they introduced it in 2010 /2011

Nationwide is the only bank they have to ask permission from n nationwide require your permission for anything.
Oh nah, I'm not on UC yet thankfully.
But thank you for the heads up, if I do get moved to that I may change to Nationwide.
Do you mind asking her if they have to ask Monzo too - it's a fairly new one but I've been looking into it for some of the other added features it has

I am so confused. Why is Charlotte showing pics of Connor and Brianna solely saying isn’t she daddies twin? ISABELLA AND BRIANNA ARE IDENTICAL TWINS. she’s even said herself she can’t tell them apart sometimes so why no mention of Isabella? Weird!!!! Surely they both look like him 🙁
There is something so weird about her. As much as she says she has no favourites n I do understand isabella is probably asleep but I've never known someone to post so much of just one twin 🤷

Reactions: 5
Oh nah, I'm not on UC yet thankfully.
But thank you for the heads up, if I do get moved to that I may change to Nationwide.
Do you mind asking her if they have to ask Monzo too - it's a fairly new one but I've been looking into it for some of the other added features it has
I think eventually they want to get everyone on uc so yeah.
Monzo not sure of but there's a bank account u can set up online that people who do the free bet gambling thing use. That one gets monitored.

They can’t look in your account Randomly or annually but if they think your commiting fraud they’ll ask for bank statements if you don’t provide them they’ll have suspicions and then can apply through the courts to see your bank statement, large amounts of money can flag up on their systems though

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 21.44.43.png

More from Morgan.
She does not give up
😂

This is the see more content:
no we was told the same but like i said everyone is holding out and taking what they want from whats been said were as am being realistic and its told to everyone every week as we all talk to each other just things are said different publically, exact words was the longer it goes on the less likely it is to happen and that are filming company have asked for a second series and mtv have said its not realistically going to happen so would rather tell people its not coming back as it stands its not and it be a nice surprise if it does rather then get peoples hopes up, i get that your interested but not a massive deal wouldnt be questioning it so much and being so bothered just take what you want from whats been said

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.