Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an absolutely vile comment to make but let's all ignore this person who is charlies friend or whatever. she is probably just after an argument to post on instagram as something else to say against tattle.

Reactions: 9
I think if anything this Chaz is Charlotte. She always uses emojis like that constantly and to be fair she me make a comment like that with them dying not being her problem 🤷‍♀️ Probs throwing it off likes it’s Charlie or someone else on purpose

Reactions: 3
Me too I probably have said some things out of order but her questions on insta story are very simple and ridiculous.. maybe she just doesn’t have many friends.. which is sad for her. Obviously when you have a baby at a young age you lose friends which is really unfortunate. I haven’t got kids so I can’t relate But I’m my all friends babysitter lol and I love it 😂😂
I really do think that the constant questions are just for the interaction with people. I don’t think she gets out very much (before lockdown) and I don’t think she has many friends since having Harlow. It’s sad because she probably is a really nice girl she’s just lonely

Reactions: 4
It might just be me but while Charlotte dresses the girls lovely etc, they look like they need a scrub and a good hair wash 😩 also going to guess she’ll be back with Ashley soon. Imagine she cheats and Connor is apologising to her?! She’s very quick to state Ashley should’ve got life for whatever he did concerning that murder but he’s good enough to cheat on Connor with? 🤔

Charlie needs to stop being so beggy and use google

Laura needs to leave Morgan like yesterday

Reactions: 8
Got to say how funny it is to see Charlotte posting pictures of her text messages and of her in a towel on the account that Connor doesn’t even follow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I thought the same, Charlotte talking non stop about Ashley and then her mum saying ‘ofcourse she loves the twins even though they look so much like Connor and she don’t like him’ 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
What sort of comment is that, if personally take that as an insult to the girls 😩

@Chaz231 where’d ya go babes

Reactions: 3
Connors text is funny but also kind of dark. She cheated on him and has made him feel like he needs to apologise to her?

Reactions: 4
Connors text is funny but also kind of dark. She cheated on him and has made him feel like he needs to apologise to her?
She’s probably taken some advice from Jordan on teen mum Uk 👀 All these people all seem to cheat and get away with it

Reactions: 1
She’s probably taken some advice from Jordan on teen mum Uk 👀 All these people all seem to cheat and get away with it
I highly doubt that Connor has remained faithful wherever he lives 😂there is no hope for him in the rap music industry if he is going to be apologising like a fanny for something she did. Perhaps he went n banged some bird out of spite for her little penis appointment with Ash. That's why all of a sudden after 2 months he comes n sees his "girls" probably to try n fix the train wreck relationship.

But tbh the first part shows that Connor "wasn't OK with Charlotte meeting Ashley" so again she lied 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Charlottes baby girls dummies are far to small I swear my newborn had them dummies at birth 🙈 not a massive issue but still there far to small for them😭

Reactions: 2
Charlie - was an absolute witch on the show. Re watched the series last week as I was so bored. She was nasty to Brett and used Harlow against him the second she was born and was home. Brett came across well on the show and I felt sorry for him. She was controlling. However since the show the pair of them seem have let their 5 mins of fame go to their heads and are twats.

morgan - ew. One word. Just ugh. She came across horrible. Laura shouldn’t have put her name on the baby’s certificate, the fact that she goes round getting mad when people Say Kingsley doesn’t look like her is ridiculous. Obviously not hun. Apart from being on the birth certificate and being a ‘second’ mum. You’re nothing to him at all, no blood relation, no dna matching at all. She clearly cares for him, I see that. But still. Making laura cry when she told her to shutup for no reason.. acting all hard when her grandma had just passed away demanding her to come home. No. Horrible girl.

Charlotte came across as well, I felt bad for her with her mums illness. But since then I find the pair of them incredibly cringe. Donna looks like she’s been a heroin addict at some point, and Charlotte needs to buy new clothes and start looking after her children rather than fighting between two boyfriends who just think she’s easy.

alisha, came across so well and humble in the show and she’s honestly the only girl I liked and still like now.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
morgan - ew. One word. Just ugh. She came across horrible. Laura shouldn’t have put her name on the baby’s certificate, the fact that she goes round getting mad when people Say Kingsley doesn’t look like her is ridiculous. Obviously not hun. Apart from being on the birth certificate and being a ‘second’ mum. You’re nothing to him at all, no blood relation, no dna matching at all. She clearly cares for him, I see that. But still.
Morgan does come across like a manipulative person, and it's silly to get so defensive over her child looking like her when they don't share DNA. But to say she's nothing to him is ridiculous, and completely tone deaf. There are people across the world who don't share DNA with their parent(s) - do you think that just means nothing? For all her faults, Morgan does come across as a doting mother and Kingsley always seem so well cared for - and to me, that's what a parent is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure there was a scene where Brett wanted to take Harlow to his mums and Charlie wouldn’t let him 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s as much his kid as it is hers

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure there was a scene where Brett wanted to take Harlow to his mums and Charlie wouldn’t let him 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s as much his kid as it is hers
I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t let him unless she could go to but I’m not sure if that’s right lol
I do remember she said on the show he couldn’t go out unless she was going out too because it’s not fair she would have to be stuck in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.