Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many last orders of the month is Charlie going to do lol, she's said it every other day 😂 it's not your last order gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is sadly to lazy to help
Then and promote them standing and progressing she films it all but doesn’t think of helping them progress she needs to put her hands in with those girls and assist and help
Then then they will progress
I don’t think it’s laziness. But possibly because it’s a fashion trend for babies to wear little rompers with long socks is why Charlotte doesn’t understand how and if this effect their development. She is very young, not at all mature for her age and her mum definitely isn’t the full ticket to guide her responsibly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually know charlie and she is a lovely lass! As long as she is keeping Harlow safe and well that is all that matters!
I actually know am charlie and she is a lovely lass! As long as she is keeping Harlow safe and well that is all that matters!

Fixed it for you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually know charlie and she is a lovely lass! As long as she is keeping Harlow safe and well that is all that matters!
What about all these young impressionable girls she's selling a false dream to about joining her MLM business and drinking laxitives?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 117977

Incase anyone doesn't find it on her back up account

bleeping cringing :sick::sick::sick:
Jeeeesh.
Benefit of the doubt - she is 18 and has limited life experience.. she probably thinks this is the height of romance!

Did anyone catch the end of her live last night when she was paused for ages? When she came back on she said Conor had called her so she was talking to him. She didn't show her face and abruptly ended the live - I have a feeling they had a big row mid-live..and this looks like a next day apology to me! Anyone else?

Also loving seeing the girls playing, they are just the cutest, such gorgeous eyes 😍

Reactions: 7
Jeeeesh.
Benefit of the doubt - she is 18 and has limited life experience.. she probably thinks this is the height of romance!

Did anyone catch the end of her live last night when she was paused for ages? When she came back on she said Conor had called her so she was talking to him. She didn't show her face and abruptly ended the live - I have a feeling they had a big row mid-live..and this looks like a next day apology to me! Anyone else?

Also loving seeing the girls playing, they are just the cutest, such gorgeous eyes 😍
Probably because just before it Donna said she didn't like him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is the highlight of my day

OMG how did u know xoxoxo MIND READER🤪
If this is Charlie I’d love for you to give us your point of view and set some facts straight of what you’ve seen on here

Reactions: 5
Well if people are stupid enough to buy they’re gonna end up dying notttt my problem🤪
So say you had a daughter... and when she got to 13/14 she was feeling self conscious about her weight so saved up and spent all her money on laxative coffee... then it made her really ill and she ended up in hospital because of heart problems... or even died because of it. Is that ok because she was “stupid”?

Reactions: 13
Wtf is that long message of Connor apologising tho😂? So Charlotte admits that she cheated 2 days ago with Ashley and he’s here apologising to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is that long message of Connor apologising tho😂? So Charlotte admits that she cheated 2 days ago with Ashley and he’s here apologising to her
Char's prob been chatting to Morgan about how to make everything seem like it's your partners fault so they end up apologising when you've done something wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Jeeeesh.

Yeah I thought the same, Charlotte talking non stop about Ashley and then her mum saying ‘ofcourse she loves the twins even though they look so much like Connor and she don’t like him’ 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.