Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Not sure of your financial/car seat situation but I can recommend the Joie Stages for extended rear facing. It's more of the budget ones as it's usually under £100 if you shop around and passes really well on safety tests.
Incase yours is one of those 9kg ones, you may want to consider the Joie if your baby will be in a car seat for a while
Following on from this comment, I have the axkid Move for my 2.5 year old, although it is expensive it’s tearfaces up to 25kg (approx age 6) x

Reactions: 2

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
But did u notice baby H was crying everytime she went towards her with the spoon just give the baby the spoon let her try herself of that makes any sense
I was thinking that too. She's 1 now so she should be exploring more with feeding herself using cutlery

Reactions: 2

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I understand we’re on lockdown but Brett has every right to see Harlow. We’ve been on lockdown I think for 6 weeks, realistically couples who share custody etc need to see their child as long as each family are taking necessary precautions. I don’t know, I feel sorry on him sometimes
No ones saying he can’t see her at all.

Reactions: 1

NosieBegger

She said they go to bed at 10pm , I’ve got four kids and even now on lock down there in bed early my youngest is 6 and she’s in bed by 7:30
Im the same! My daughter is 9 and she goes to bed at 8.30!! 😂 I let her stay up till 9.30 at the weekend.... But on a Sunday she's in bed by 7.30 haha! All my kids (3) have always had a routine, and i agree routine is important, god knows it saved my sanity as a young mum! But i also know alot of people choose not to have strict bedtimes so, maybe she's one of those?

Titntat

VIP Member
As someone who has gone through a phase of buying designer stuff...shoes are the absolute worst to get. "Normal" people don't like the kind of lifestyle where they'll stay looking good. Tramping round the local park instead of being chauffeured around will trash them quickly. Bags for sure are worth the money as they really last and look impeccable even decades later. Shoes don't even last the year. (Clothes only last if you don't then develop a pizza habit like I did)
I did invest it some trainers when I in my early 20s. I used to buy "dead stock" trainers and re sell them for upto 400% more than I brought them for. It wasnt the case of just popping into a shop and buying random pairs. I researched them and had to shop about lot. I never wore them, just re sold them months later.

I have got a very expensive Louis Vuitton bag I brought from Vegas. But rarely use it because everyone's got the fake ones 😒 Really need to get it cleaned up and sold.
I have got a few pairs a Louboutin heels. Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever wore 🤔

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Did anyone else see charlottes floor cleaning story? She is using two different types of bleach and zoflora to clean the floor I hope to God she didn’t mix all three together 😲

Shann24

You are able to face some car seats forward. Once the baby gets past a certain weight your able to face them forward
Don’t know if it’s the same laws but in Scotland your child should rear face until they are like 4 xx

ForTheDrama

Not really being obsessed with her life to let her know mixing harsh chemicals make a deadly gas that could harm her, her poorly mother & baby's! My friend was mixing chemicals for ages and passed out and smashed her head open on the bathroom floor.

The story where she's pouring the kettle in and the gas is going up on her face! I also thought bleach should be mixed with cold water as boiling water makes it ineffective?
Isnt it Mrs Hinch who said this 🙄

In a previous job (for a large well known company) we used floor cleaner and powder bleach to mop the floors, it HAD to be mixed with hot water. The main reason being it was hazardous to use cold water to mop floors as it takes so much longer to dry, which also makes it less hygienic.

Ive always personally used hot because of this.🙅

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Mine have routine started from six month old , home slept through the night till nearly 2. But I did a routing because they would get over tired , and would then loose their shit over everything . And in all honesty as a parent with zero social life, those two hours in the evening to myself I need. Now through lockdown no school and nursery my eldest two are staying up till ten. So zero chance of me having any time . And baby due in 9 weeks the hospital will be my next alone time 😂.

don’t think Charlie looks like a drag queen. But the heavy eye shadow doesn’t complement her .You can tell from the pic she has confidence issues she looks really uncomfortable .

Lish4585

Because she could Google it and find out for herself?

All this is is a post to get someone's attention who will message her "hey hun I'll make you one for free if you promote my business on your page" its what's they all do!😂
I mean yeah that happens a lot too🥴