Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holsrose

Did anyone see the cot in the hallway in Charlottes story, their house seem so cluttered I assume dondons can’t do much and char is too lazy or busy making tiktoks

Reactions: 2

Hame3102

I'm not one for posting personal stuff on line but this is what I was thinking. I think she wants someone to reach out. :(
Id say so too, if my partner left me and took our child I’d be completely broken. Add into the mix that were on lock down and can’t just go out and see friends it’s a horrible situation.
Hope she’s ok

Some baby’s can be really fussy eaters my niece is a really bad eater, the only thing she will eat is sausages cut up, or vegetable soup,you can try and try her with different meals she won’t touch them, she’s under a dietitian now because she’s that fussy that may be the case with charlottes twins, you have to keep encouraging them with different foods. As for the ready meal in Charlie’s storys I’m not quite sure what it would off done to make Harlow something healthy in the time it took that ready meal to cook. The amount off salt in that is so bad for a baby. I do think Harlow has a good routine for sleeping through though, my son can be up at least 4 times a night and he’s 18 months old nearly.

Dmp_xox

yes I did and I don't think it's out of order he shouldn't even be going anywhere cos were on lockdown and by the looks of it he's left her and taken the baby with him
Well it’s better him leaving then it turning nasty and one of them becoming hurt

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I need to catch up on the Charlotte and Ashley situation and tia ,
Someone tell which page to start at?😂😂

• Haha

Holsrose

Health Visiting is also optional in England, in that you can opt-out of the service. In normal circumstances that is, i would think given she has/had a social worker any refusal or reluctance to engage would be viewed poorly on her part.
I was just about to say it’s optional I chose not to have a health Visitor with my 3rd she’s a day older than Harlow but I have had 3 children in 3 years, I still talk to my health Visitor but she doesn’t have an Input and I know where they are if I have any concerns but if Charlotte as a young mum Of Twins with a social worker has turned down their input then she’s extremely naive and stupid

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I never comment on the Facebook posts because you see the family members jumping to defend them at any moment and can’t get a decent discussion out of anyone, it can get so nasty with the fans taking the piss out of your Facebook profile picture and stuff if they don’t agree with you
Are you on that particular group too?
Thankfully my profile is super locked down and I look pretty good in my photo but I just don't like people knowing who I actually am anyways

@Katebella I've sent it to your profile wall directly on here

I’m pretty sure there was a scene where Brett wanted to take Harlow to his mums and Charlie wouldn’t let him 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s as much his kid as it is hers
I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t let him unless she could go to but I’m not sure if that’s right lol
I do remember she said on the show he couldn’t go out unless she was going out too because it’s not fair she would have to be stuck in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Brightybox

Would she get paid that quickly? It's been a week. She's lying about selling out etc because she posts the same shit everyday. She's had no genuine customer posts yet
Maybe she played her beggy card

'can I get paid early so that I can show all my followers how much money you can earn and encourage them to join to'

Elledoc82

VIP Member
What wrong with being a teen mum?
Nothing at all.
I said it as in she was one of the cast members because she was getting all aggy.
you’re obvs new totattle. We don’t discriminate or bully share opinions and have a laug while doing it. We don’t do aggy.