Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ljr19

What the hell are Charlie and Brett’s actual names.. sometimes he’s Brett Lawrence then he’s Carter. Charlie is Hodder but that’s invoice shows her surname as Salter?
Brett has 2 surnames I think always know him as Brett Lawrence growing up I think carter maybe his mums last name? As for Charlie I know her sister is salter so that could be her dads and her mum’s a hodder!

Reactions: 2

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
This is on FB, seems people have been told different things

View attachment 120851View attachment 120852View attachment 120853
Catching up on the thread so sorry if anyone else has said it but Charlotte and her mum also said they don’t think it’ll return because no ones been in contact with them about it and they begged everyone to message mtv saying they wanted another series .. I don’t think it’ll return teen mom uk will always over shadow it

Aries67

They’ve all got their good points, like as much as the outfits are naff and the bracelet 🤷🏼‍♀️ Harlow is immaculate and well taken care of. Charlie keeps her home pristine, I honestly think she’s just lonely and fed up half the time
Me too I probably have said some things out of order but her questions on insta story are very simple and ridiculous.. maybe she just doesn’t have many friends.. which is sad for her. Obviously when you have a baby at a young age you lose friends which is really unfortunate. I haven’t got kids so I can’t relate But I’m my all friends babysitter lol and I love it 😂😂

I think they stayed in the house on the last episode?! I’m sure Charlotte only had one twin with her, I always thought that was weird x

Did anyone else a Brett’s story about what Charlie bought him? How do they have so much money? I know he works but surely she doesn’t earn that much selling her laxative coffees. New shoes, couch, curtains, take aways, ‘garden bits ‘ all in the one week?!
Yeah saw it; it was pretty obvious they wanted everyone to know the price of things they can afford.. 😂 ahh well each to their own 😂

Gingercream

VIP Member
I have 2 young kids with an age gap of just over a year(!) currently age 2 and 3 - I have sympathy as it’s such hard work and one of them has ASD so doesn’t sleep much, but what really helps is making sure they have a good amount of physical exercise every day. If the 3yr old doesn’t run around for at least 4-5 hrs a day then he won’t sleep at all. He has to be completely exhausted.

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
My 4 month old goes to bed between 9&10...we demand feed so depends on when his last feed is, 10 is the absolute latest he is up, usually try to get him down for 9/half 9 but it depends. We start winding down for bed around 8 though.

He sleeps till around 8 am, waking once through the night. I put him down any earlier and he’s up twice through the night and wide awake at about 6. So people may think he’s up late for a baby but it works for us.
I would say that’s fine at 4 months old though, when my little one was a baby we didn’t have a routine and I let him lead the way in terms of demand feeding and napping. If he wanted to nap during the day then that’s up to him... but as soon as he was old enough we went straight to routine

Lish4585

You seem rather dim. I was explaining what you are saying is not gossip (which this forum is for) I was stating that if you have to comment on people’s looks then at least do it in a constructive way. Never implied gossiping is constructive. Maybe you read it wrong?
either way I don’t think either are constructive... both as bad. Charlie obviously feels more comfortable and happier in herself with makeup and fillers. People saying she doesn’t look good like that is just as nasty. I mean it’s only my opinion but both have really bad effects.

Gingercream

VIP Member
She’s just put up a photo of her and Harlow saying it’s just those two from now on.
hope she won't use her as a pawn Against Brett.
Yeah, she seems the type to be spiteful and stop him seeing her. Although I bet she will be palming poor Harlow off at every opportunity!

roddylove

Chatty Member
Catching up on the thread so sorry if anyone else has said it but Charlotte and her mum also said they don’t think it’ll return because no ones been in contact with them about it and they begged everyone to message mtv saying they wanted another series .. I don’t think it’ll return teen mom uk will always over shadow it
I think Teen mom uk is better produced than y&p - which is a shame really.

Lish4585

I think she thought having a baby would be much h easier than it actually is 😂😂😂 on the show when she thought she might be pregnant again I literally sat there and thought oh my god you cant put another baby through this joke of a relationship
God could you imagine 🤣🤣😧 I had my daughter at 17, and my god from the get go I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy... and I was right! She’s only 3 months old and honestly the best thing to happen to me but it’s a 24/7 job having a baby... no size tv or amount of toys will change that!

Gingercream

VIP Member
Why not put money into a savings account for when Harlow is older? I’m sure she’d rather that than an iPad and a tv...

not a dig at people who’s kids don’t have savings but they brag so much about all their money it could just go to better Harlows future!
She’s not the brightest spark herself - I bet she won’t have thought about saving for Harlow to go to college or uni or to help her out with a house deposit when she’s older.

With my kids our families like to give us money for them for Christmas and birthdays and we’ve put it all away in savings - we’ve got a decent amount already (big families and high interest account) so by the time they’re 18 it will be a good amount to go towards their education/a car/house deposit.

Oprahclear

Anyone Seen Charlotte story of the message connor sent her
I’m so fucking confused with this girl... so on the show the dad came to visit then left... then she had a new fella, love of her life... then she got back with the girls dad... then I saw a message she posted about so and so being together and she was with so and so before this or that happened with so and so and then I found tattle and saw loads of other names in the mix so I’m even more confused. Some one please explain to me what the fuck is going on 🤣

• Haha

Gingercream

VIP Member
wonder why Harlow is at Bretts mums possibly if thats where he is now staying ?? surely it cant be for a visit if they were all about social distancing the other week?
Brett’s mum is high risk due to a medical problem (Crohns disease or something like that) so they were staying away from her a few weeks ago 🤷🏻‍♀️