Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
I know charlie and Brett were worried about having a birthday at home but it's literally what loads of people do and it's not any less special. Maybe they will realise that after a fun day

Reactions: 2

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
It came out that Charlie had PND. I’m not saying that’s the main cause to the way she was acting but it was a big factor to it.

Anyone else think they should of just moved Alesha and Umair over to teen mom I’m rather than introduce the new girl? I loved watching them two as a couple!
Yes I was thinking that , I would enjoy it more than the new girl .

Lish4585

Charlie we all know you bought them with the money you get from exploiting young girls insecurities with laxatives

do you have the receipts for all your other knock offs??
She put screenshots of messages off the company she’s selling for. The lady who messaged her said something along the lines of her now being able to buy her dream shoes?! I’m guessing they’re the same shoes

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I have 2 young kids with an age gap of just over a year(!) currently age 2 and 3 - I have sympathy as it’s such hard work and one of them has ASD so doesn’t sleep much, but what really helps is making sure they have a good amount of physical exercise every day. If the 3yr old doesn’t run around for at least 4-5 hrs a day then he won’t sleep at all. He has to be completely exhausted.
I have 12 months 12 days between my too. It gets so much easier at 3 and 4! Hats off to you lady x

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
They can’t look in your account Randomly or annually but if they think your commiting fraud they’ll ask for bank statements if you don’t provide them they’ll have suspicions and then can apply through the courts to see your bank statement, large amounts of money can flag up on their systems though

People use nationwide bank accounts because dwp / Universal credit can't monitor ingoings and outgoings. So she may be committing benefit fraud 🙄 claiming she has no other income 🤷
Didn’t she post not that long ago that she has a job now though ? It was the coffee I’m sure Brett said he had to look after Harlow while she worked

Bostonx

VIP Member
Yeah I don't think Harlow should have went with Brett unless she's at harm at home. He should have gone, waited a few days to see if it was a penminant thing or not & if it was they would need to assess wether they were going to let her go between houses.

roddylove

Chatty Member
I love this😂😂😂

And I can relate to Charlotte - Teething does sometimes throw everything off course. I’m currently going through the same thing - everything is going good in the morning and night time it can be all over the place due his teeth. It’s not always the easiest situation. Everyone’s child is different.

i know someone who doesn’t even try to give their child a routine and feeds her at times like 10pm and doesn’t put her down to bed till 1/2am. So at least shes trying.

Not being funny but Brett was the only one working , if he wants to limit his money why shouldn’t he ? No body knows his financial situation .

She definitely reads this as shes just put a post up to say she can’t wait to go to groups and see Harlows friends 😂 Hiiiii Charlie
Exactly, they post videos of her in it first thing in the morning so they must leave her to sleep in it.. doubt the first thing theyd think of doing is putting the hideous braclet on her..I feel really sorry for harlow. Shes well looked after yes but shes definetly a fashion accessory.. the awful outfits that must be so uncomfortable, the only cooked meal she gets its bolognaise, the bracelet, the way they have her front facing in the car putting her in serious danger, her mum using her as pawn and now the poor kids just going to be dumped in her bedroom to watch telly whilst mummy and daddy have their alone time. I dont think she gets much interaction with other kids either (even before the lockdown)

• Haha

Ljr19

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Charlottes baby girls dummies are far to small I swear my newborn had them dummies at birth 🙈 not a massive issue but still there far to small for them😭

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Looks like they’re back in bouncers this morning 😩 just when I thought she was getting somewhere
F6F4F9F8-8B38-48E9-90C0-B3C88D7CC763.jpeg

• Sad