Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but you screenshot the post that included my name and said ‘Charlie hits back at trolls’
Saying that a disgusting chavy chunky bracelet looks ridiculous on Harlows arm isn’t ‘making a mean comment about Charlie’s baby’

but glad you’ve decided to join the trolls ✌🏼
And my name 😭👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just say what you want. People who don’t want to read about her can just scroll on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just say what you want. People who don’t want to read about her can just scroll on.
Well in that case..... has she shaved the front of her head 😩😂? Maybe whilst she was dying it? Also I have never experienced such an emotional rollercoaster whilst scanning someone’s tik tok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well in that case..... has she shaved the front of her head 😩😂? Maybe whilst she was dying it? Also I have never experienced such an emotional rollercoaster whilst scanning someone’s tik tok 🤣
What's with the pouty lips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the bet Charlotte and Ashley get back together in the next few days now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t stand Laura & Morgan and Charlotte & Donna.
Unpopular opinion but I like Charlie and Alesha😂

Reactions: 5
How can Morgan slate the show and the editing but still have the shows name on her insta page 🤔 she took it off as soon as Laura cheated on her and now it’s back on all off a sudden

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.