Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone think Charlotte might have a mild form of SCP or some sort of muscle wasting disease? Sorry if I’ve missed something in regards to this already being confirmed but she just looks so stiff all of the time like she can’t move properly 😬

Reactions: 1
Just read morgan’s comments on that fan page about the takeaway - is she actually alright? Imagine getting that pressed over some bloody pasta🤣 She ought to be grateful to fan pages like that really because they’re the only thing keeping her half relevant.
She was my least favourite on the show anyway, so controlling and nasty!
Very silly behaviour from Morgan, immature it was only a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen Morgan post a story yesterday that Laura was at work, I wonder what she does? I thought they were both unemployed.

Very silly behaviour from Morgan, immature it was only a joke
I apologised for any offence caused and she sent really abusive messages in my dm, terrible

Just read morgan’s comments on that fan page about the takeaway - is she actually alright? Imagine getting that pressed over some bloody pasta🤣 She ought to be grateful to fan pages like that really because they’re the only thing keeping her half relevant.
She was my least favourite on the show anyway, so controlling and nasty!
who new pizza was so interesting 😂😂 poor Morgan

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I apologised for any offence caused and she sent really abusive messages in my dm, terrible

who new pizza was so interesting 😂😂 poor Morgan
wait, are you the teen mom talk page? If so you called us trolls not that long ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It was great how you remained polite the whole way through, not rising to her level of insanity.
I think your page is great

Someone's referred to photos of Laura smoking while pregnant on the previous thread. Is that true? (Before I go trawling through 50 pages)

Oop, found it. It's here, incase any newbies missed it

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 11.58.55.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What happened to all of Charlie's jobs? Wasnt she starting a clothing business about a month ago?😂 girl cant hold anything down, I give it a week before shes give up on the coffee and starts selling fake Vivienne Westwood shoes. She seems to have an awful lot of money for somebody that cant hold s job down cause all they want to do is clean their bathroom.

Reactions: 12
wait, are you the teen mom talk page? If so you called us trolls not that long ago 🤔
Hey I called trolls the people that were making mean comments about Charlies baby, I really think people should not make personal comment on a baby but the teen mom are putting themselves in the public eye therefore I think pages like this are fine to air there views on them

It was great how you remained polite the whole way through, not rising to her level of insanity.

Someone's referred to photos of Laura smoking while pregnant on the previous thread. Is that true? (Before I go trawling through 50 pages)

View attachment 114513
Thanks !

Reactions: 4
Hey I called trolls the people that were making mean comments about Charlies baby, I really think people should not make personal comment on a baby but the teen mom are putting themselves in the public eye therefore I think pages like this are fine to air there views on them

Thanks !
The one person who made a comment on Charlie’s baby. They were told my all of us they were out of order and put straight. So to call tattlers trolls is to tar everyone with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened to all of Charlie's jobs? Wasnt she starting a clothing business about a month ago?😂 girl cant hold anything down, I give it a week before shes give up on the coffee and starts selling fake Vivienne Westwood shoes. She seems to have an awful lot of money for somebody that cant hold s job down cause all they want to do is clean their bathroom.
I think they forget, they’re not getting money like other reality stars from MTV. They’re not promoting big brands and things, so i feel like they feel like they don’t need to work.

Reactions: 2
It’s tiaellenxo now stop mentioning please, she’s deleted the Tik toks 👍🏼
She’s put even worse ones up since though 🤣😂 All heartbroken cheesy ones ffs.. nobody come for me an tell me this is a tia free zone ffs 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thanks !
but you screenshot the post that included my name and said ‘Charlie hits back at trolls’
Saying that a disgusting chavy chunky bracelet looks ridiculous on Harlows arm isn’t ‘making a mean comment about Charlie’s baby’

but glad you’ve decided to join the trolls ✌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How awful!! I know lots of people who smoke while pregnant and I have said to all of their faces how much I disagree! I smoked before I got pregnant, the second I found out I stopped and stopped all caffeine etc and never went back! It's not their choice what you give them 😭

Reactions: 10

View attachment 114513

OMG vile!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.