Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jedoc

Laura probably isnt even a lesbian!Can totally see Morgan as the Joe Exotic of the Teen mom world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
A bit off topic but why in the fucking fuck is there a fireplace above the couch in donnas gaff🤣
has mine been in the wrong place this whole time? 1CE82CDE-8AE7-42EF-B437-D949C4936CA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Have they all learnt a new word today
IP address being slung around by then today
You can imagine that FaceTime can't you...

...Oi yous two, did you know we can track the trolls now...
...Oh my god Morg. What do you mean though...
...Yeah we can see their IP address and the police will do 'em...
...Oh my god. Mum did you even know this though. We can see their addresses...
...Char that it brilliant news. Thank you so much Morgan, I really appreciate your support. Means so much to me....

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Casperron

VIP Member
Has no one watched that documentary on Netflix about that guy that kills cats and several hundred people attempted to track him down for years and failed but Charlotte and Morgan can hack into Instagram and obtain an IP address in minutes x

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Aries67

“What can we do for Harlows birthday”
Erm get in that garden and do a BBQ, get a cake and just treat it like a normal day. Having expectations for a one year olds birthday is ridiculous in my opinion. Loads of people’s children’s birthdays have been spent indoors or in the garden. Get the hell over it. They never even use their garden. It’ll be like a day out for the poor child. Probably won’t even recognise where she is 😂

4F909412-4EC3-42D7-9274-F2BCF41D266A.jpeg

Stay in your place official Brett carter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
people who flaunt money are the ones who actually don’t have as much as they make out they do 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a good look

I’m a nutritionist (actually have a degree) and it actually baffles me why they do this too! She should be fed a balanced meal. Mrs Hinch is a great example she always gives Ronnie a balanced meal she always includes a mix of each macro and micro nutrient... and they wonder why she always has urine infections and other illnesses 🤨
are you serious mrs hinch is the worst example on what to feed a child. She fed him on pouches till about 9 months. No finger foods and even now he does not have the best diet. 🤦🏻‍♀️ We rarely see him in eating fruit or veg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bostonx

VIP Member
I don't know why bretts so stuck up, he made a Instagram for his car and uses the oven to heat his house. He looks like he smells of BO and hasn't washed in 6 months. Have a day off and humble yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 40

NosieBegger

Definitely credit to the girl for taking on board about the girls being strapped up too often ♥ it's lovely to see them playing on the floor with their mum! Really believe we should praise when note is taken over our genuine concerns! Otherwise it does just become a witch hunt

Reactions: 39

Bostonx

VIP Member
Can't wait till charlie asks what toilet rolls are best because she's shitting out her organs from her coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

shireshaw

I think we should give Charlotte credit where it’s due. She reads here and clearly takes criticism on board. The girls are out and about more, she’s playing with them in different ways and interacting, her mum is ill and she’s a single parent to young twins. It’s silly to nitpick at her it just makes us all look like horrible people when we’re really not, okay the walker issue and the baby daddy issue etc were all valid but it just makes us look like what they make us out to be complaining about dishes not being put away ffs. At least Charlotte takes what’s said here on board unlike Charlie or Morgs.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Anyone know where I can buy a fucking bridge to go over my sofa so I can access the kitchen dm me girls x x

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Charlotte, if you do read this I'd like to say how lovely it is to see the twins playing with blocks on your stories today and just exploring their environment.
It genuinely made me smile

• Heart

lalalulah

does anyone remember when the show first got announced and charlie posted that video of her giving brett a blowjob on her story and then later went on to say brett posted it because he thought it was funny ... i can’t of been the only one that saw this !! it was before the show come out it was early one saturday morning i was pregnant at the time with bad morning sickness and it actually made me vomit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I apologised for any offence caused and she sent really abusive messages in my dm, terrible
It was great how you remained polite the whole way through, not rising to her level of insanity.
I think your page is great

Someone's referred to photos of Laura smoking while pregnant on the previous thread. Is that true? (Before I go trawling through 50 pages)

Oop, found it. It's here, incase any newbies missed it

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 11.58.55.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Tianxoxo

Charlotte hun you're here preeing us sweetie. You're obsessed with reading this forum that you told everyone to report 😂

You are our fan 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 32