Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always makes me howl when Oli does posts acting like he knows what he’s talking about in the gym. He doesn’t look like your typical gym boy. Bet he sticks out like a sore thumb 😂😂

Reactions: 4
i find that hard to believe, but if that was me, id be fighting (i'm assuming she is, as she seems the type too) tooth and nail.

Reactions: 2
given what we saw of laura and morgan it seems very out of character that laura is suddenly some big drinker and drug user. obviously you never know what goes on in peoples lives but morgan has levelled some quite big accusations at her! i wonder if she has any access at all? her instagram used to be open and there was quite a few pix of her and the kids, old and recent.

Reactions: 12
given what we saw of laura and morgan it seems very out of character that laura is suddenly some big drinker and drug user. obviously you never know what goes on in peoples lives but morgan has levelled some quite big accusations at her! i wonder if she has any access at all? her instagram used to be open and there was quite a few pix of her and the kids, old and recent.
I think Laura has said she didn't see the children and was posting old pictures

• Sad
Tbf I’d turn to drink and drugs if I had to live with the soul destroying demon that is Morgan 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tbf I’d turn to drink and drugs if I had to live with the soul destroying demon that is Morgan 😂😭
HAHA 100% would need something to take the edge off remembering that monstrous mouth near you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has anyone got Charlie on Snapchat? She posted a video on her story while she was out last night with Ollie 🫢

• Sick