Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame him wanting his bed I say all she does is moan as that’s pretty much she has done this pregnancy to be fair. I would hate to see her in labour as I say she screams the ward down
I can imagine her being one of those nightmare people to staff demanding demanding demanding then when she doesn’t get her own way it’s slagging this that and the other over it

Reactions: 5
The story put of Harlow sleeping in the bed with him touching his shoulder.
“Always gotta be touching”
There’s something odd about him IMO

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen Big D's latest video? A very worrying time for the family, I hope she is going to be OK. Sounds like Danni is being a massive help to her which is good.

I had to giggle when D called her oesophagus her "philosophagus" though 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The story put of Harlow sleeping in the bed with him touching his shoulder.
“Always gotta be touching”
There’s something odd about him IMO
No one in their right mind would put that as their captions make or female. My niece and nephew would always need to ether hold hands to sleep or stroke my hair and I wouldn’t think to post a caption like that and that’s them being actual family.
It’s just very strange, my cousin is with someone who has a child from a previous relationship who doesn’t see their dad but he doesn’t treat the GFs son like Ollie does H it’s just weird and strange.
I bet Brett has said or hinted but is too worried to rock the boat over it in case Charlie goes off on one accusing charlotte end of the day they both have jobs that I’m sure Charlie isn’t scared to ruin

Reactions: 9
No one in their right mind would put that as their captions make or female. My niece and nephew would always need to ether hold hands to sleep or stroke my hair and I wouldn’t think to post a caption like that and that’s them being actual family.
It’s just very strange, my cousin is with someone who has a child from a previous relationship who doesn’t see their dad but he doesn’t treat the GFs son like Ollie does H it’s just weird and strange.
I bet Brett has said or hinted but is too worried to rock the boat over it in case Charlie goes off on one accusing charlotte end of the day they both have jobs that I’m sure Charlie isn’t scared to ruin
Ollie needs to be careful. Charlie definitely reads here and I bet she wouldn’t be scared to accuse him of being inappropriate with Harlow if they broke up

Reactions: 14
Ollie needs to be careful. Charlie definitely reads here and I bet she wouldn’t be scared to accuse him of being inappropriate with Harlow if they broke up
I think she probably would even if she doesn’t read here. The girl could/would accuse anyone over anything. Like I could imagine Brett saying something to Charlie over it and Charlie would brush it off as it’s Brett jealous of there relationship or it’s Brett wanting to sabotage their relationship

Reactions: 7
She posted on that old home account she has, I don’t think she’s given birth yet.
Also, I screamed down the ward when I was in labour because it was bleeping painful. My friend is the kindest person I know yet still swore at the midwives when in labour. I don’t think it’s fair at all to judge anyone based on how they act when they are in that much pain

Reactions: 10
She posted on that old home account she has, I don’t think she’s given birth yet.
Also, I screamed down the ward when I was in labour because it was bleeping painful. My friend is the kindest person I know yet still swore at the midwives when in labour. I don’t think it’s fair at all to judge anyone based on how they act when they are in that much pain
If you’re on about my comment mine isn’t about being in pain mine is about in general. I’ve seen it loads on Facebook from people similar to Charlie, nurses explaining the protocol being nice to general public and then if they don’t get there own way they’ll slag staff off or call the hospital every name under the sun even when it’s explained to them loads why they have to do what they have to do and even if someone else in the gp explains it to them why hospital or nurses can’t do what they want they’ll twist it. I can see Charlie being one of those and Ollie’s probably explained to her and tried to make her not make a show or just agreeing to shut her up

Reactions: 2
I think people slating anyone for screaming when having a baby is just wrong. I had 5 labours which were easy and no pain then one when I turned in satan himself and screamed the place down, I apologised so much after because I was horrible.
I hope that Charlie and the baby are ok because he’s going to be prem if he’s born now and wouldn’t want anyone to have to worry like that even if she is a nightmare

Reactions: 10
If you’re on about my comment mine isn’t about being in pain mine is about in general. I’ve seen it loads on Facebook from people similar to Charlie, nurses explaining the protocol being nice to general public and then if they don’t get there own way they’ll slag staff off or call the hospital every name under the sun even when it’s explained to them loads why they have to do what they have to do and even if someone else in the gp explains it to them why hospital or nurses can’t do what they want they’ll twist it. I can see Charlie being one of those and Ollie’s probably explained to her and tried to make her not make a show or just agreeing to shut her up
I was on about another poster who said about her screaming the place down

I also think comments about her home birth are a bit tiring now too. From what I can see she literally mentioned it once on a insta story asking for peoples stories. We all know she posts every single thought that goes through her head on insta. At no point has she said she wants/is aiming for a home birth? Correct me if I am wrong though!
And to make comments about her home birth plan not happening when there’s a good chance she’s in preterm labour at 33 weeks is a bit low. Right now Charlie is probably just frightened and worried about her baby.
The girl is a mess and doesn’t have much going on upstairs, but as a midwife I can sympathise how scared she must be right now about whether her baby is ok and not worried about a home birth. She’s probably very grateful to be in hospital where her baby is being monitored and if the worst happen, help is there

Reactions: 20
I also think comments about her home birth are a bit tiring now too. From what I can see she literally mentioned it once on a insta story asking for peoples stories. We all know she posts every single thought that goes through her head on insta. At no point has she said she wants/is aiming for a home birth? Correct me if I am wrong though!
And to make comments about her home birth plan not happening when there’s a good chance she’s in preterm labour at 33 weeks is a bit low. Right now Charlie is probably just frightened and worried about her baby.
The girl is a mess and doesn’t have much going on upstairs, but as a midwife I can sympathise how scared she must be right now about whether her baby is ok and not worried about a home birth. She’s probably very grateful to be in hospital where her baby is being monitored and if the worst happen, help is there
Agree the baby will be premature and needing to be in special care I don’t think it’s the time for those sort of comments! Ofc it wouldn’t be the birth she wanted

Reactions: 8
I don’t get how anyone takes Charlie’s question stuff seriously. The girl changes her mind constantly, I take whatever she says and puts with a pinch of salt. As you said she puts the first thing in her mind in a question box just for engagement to up her profile. To this day I think that’s why she announced her pregnancy so early because we all speculated it, her old account got hacked not long before the announcement and just thing how many new followers she got after that. I don’t fully believe she even wanted a home birth but a fair few people on her take what Charlie puts as gospel.
Her life is a complete mess, from what she shows so I can imagine it’s 10x if not 100x worse behind closed doors and I’m sure she’s probably feeling guilt that she might of done something wrong for the baby to come this early or what not before anyone pounces on me I’m not saying Charlie has but it’s nature when something happens first thing is the person that pregnant blames them self’s or has some guilt which is human nature and I’m not saying this to be nasty just what I’ve gathered knowing people who’s been pregnant and gave birth etc but hopefully Charlie and baby would be fine and Ollie will get off his phone to comfort his baby mum

Reactions: 1
She definitely said she spoke with her midwife about a home birth a while back.
I remember that quite clearly, but doesn't mean she definitely requested it! But it seems to be a trend (rightfully so tbh, hospitals aren't always the best place to give birth if you're low risk! Btw this is not me bashing people who choose a hospital birth.)

I feel like that's the only reason she considered one, not because she genuinely wanted one herself.

Reactions: 2
She definitely said she spoke with her midwife about a home birth a while back.
I remember that quite clearly, but doesn't mean she definitely requested it! But it seems to be a trend (rightfully so tbh, hospitals aren't always the best place to give birth if you're low risk! Btw this is not me bashing people who choose a hospital birth.)

I feel like that's the only reason she considered one, not because she genuinely wanted one herself.
I’d say at the moment about 7/10 woman ask me about home births so it’s definitely becoming a more popular conversation! But likewise I’d say less than 1/10 of those woman actually go ahead with one..
Like said above, charlie puts every thought and feeling on her instagram and I really believe this was one of those occasions. I just can’t see her genuinely feeling happy with a home birth, she comes across as someone who runs to the hospital for a paper cut! No disrespect, health anxiety is a really thing, I just can’t see charlie being genuine about a home birth
Regardless, charlie and her baby are definitely in the best place for them both right now and I hope she’s getting all the support she needs if this baby is ready at 33 weeks

Reactions: 4
I asked about a home birth with my last baby almost 5 years ago and the midwife was all for it , very encouraging, my main reason was I was so scared of labour again and the hospital environment added to my fear , It didn't go further than that conversation though and I ended up with a hospital birth. The point is everyone has their own reasons and may change their mind

Reactions: 1
Oh my god people still talking about my comments. That conversation was done ages ago!!!!!! Honestly bore off now. That whole entire conversation was last week when there was no mention of her baby being prem. stop changing the narrative to suit yourselves. I’d suggest to keep on topic keep up to date with recent comments as you’re very behind 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh my god people still talking about my comments. That conversation was done ages ago!!!!!! Honestly bore off now. That whole entire conversation was last week when there was no mention of her baby being prem. stop changing the narrative to suit yourselves. I’d suggest to keep on topic keep up to date with recent comments as you’re very behind 😊
Someone else said it on the previous page so I’d suggest you’re the one not keeping up 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.