Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen that video. The ending of it was strange though as she kept going on about trolls and people saying she looks the way she does from taking cocaine etc. I’ve never seen anyone say anything like that about her so I’m not sure where she’s plucked that from. It’s still awfully sad that her health is declining so much, hopefully she’s not in too much pain from it. I hope Charlotte doesn’t put her silly relationship in between her and her mum like she did with the previous boys
It wouldn’t surprise me if locals said it about her, especially given the area she lives in. If people don’t know of her they’d assume she was one of the local crackheads

Reactions: 3
Was it Arista Living?
Omg I remember Chloe talking about this bed over n over again because the influencer deal meant you had to keep getting people to use your code to pay the bleeping bed off! and worst part was they are supposed to be absolute tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I remember Chloe talking about this bed over n over again because the influencer deal meant you had to keep getting people to use your code to pay the bleeping bed off! and worst part was they are supposed to be absolute tit 🤣
I’m a bit shocked over them being tit. There’s a girl I follow been following her for over 6 years and I’m sure she got her bed from the same company but she actually bought it herself (only recently got influencer status but she doesn’t see herself as one) like she had no code or anything for the bed but she was propa made up and chuffed over it because you get to design it online but I think the quality from the company has gone down since actual influencers been getting involved

Reactions: 1
Anyone else bored of chodders constantly moaning about her pregnancy when she knew full well what it would entail when she planned and tried for this baby? 🙄 I get pregnancy is hard but she needs to stop moaning to the internet about it! Plenty of women out there who are struggling to conceive, she should consider herself lucky instead of complaining all the time!

Reactions: 21
Anyone else bored of chodders constantly moaning about her pregnancy when she knew full well what it would entail when she planned and tried for this baby? 🙄 I get pregnancy is hard but she needs to stop moaning to the internet about it! Plenty of women out there who are struggling to conceive, she should consider herself lucky instead of complaining all the time!
I second this. I’ve said it before on this thread I’ve had 2 miscarriages and I’m struggling to get pregnant again so she should think herself lucky and stop moaning cause I’d give anything to have the same problems🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think every pregnant woman complains, especially towards the end. Is she not allowed to struggle/voice her complaints because other women struggle to conceive?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh come on. My heart really does go out to anyone who struggles to conceive or can’t have children who really want them. But that doesn’t mean any pregnancy that is difficult isn’t worthy of moaning about! Every pregnancy is different, it could’ve well been a doddle with her first but hard with her second. I remember having such bad pelvic girdle pain with my boy that I would cry getting in and out of bed or the car. It was the worse pain i’d ever experienced, I hated those moments of pregnancy, that doesn’t mean I was any less happy to have my son on the way, and sorry to say the first thoughts in my head when I was rolled over in excruciating pain were not “I’m going to suck it up because Jen in the Milton Keynes can’t have children.”

She’s entitled to a moan and anyone who can’t have children is entitled to the heart ache. But that isn’t charlie’s fault or problem.

Reactions: 32
I’m gonna sound like a complete witch saying this and I get pregnancy is hard and difficult. Having seen people in my family have a traumatic pregnancy but I do think half the moaning she’s doing is lies and it’s just for her to get more engagement, sympathy and activity on her account like it is Charlie after all and she has lied previously over some sick things before so wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just posting for the sake of posting

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna sound like a complete witch saying this and I get pregnancy is hard and difficult. Having seen people in my family have a traumatic pregnancy but I do think half the moaning she’s doing is lies and it’s just for her to get more engagement, sympathy and activity on her account like it is Charlie after all and she has lied previously over some sick things before so wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just posting for the sake of posting
I’m sorry but I have not known one person who’s got pregnant and not complained. I think saying she’s doing it for attention is a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.