Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
She probably can’t be arsed now, When I was pregnant I had 3 episodes of reduced movements at about 38+ something and they said as it was 3x in one week they had to schedule an induction. Not sure if all hospitals follow the same rules but I’d imagine they’d all be similar. My guess is she cba to wait for the baby to come when he’s ready so knew she could get an induction date. I know I wouldn’t be happy to wait this long since her hospital stay for an induction if I truly believed something was wrong I would keep going back. In the end I went into labour on my own anyway but she could live to regret it because inductions can make labour 10x worse. They also said if baby wasn’t ready to come on his own it would be a long slow progress.
I was induced for my 2nd and it all happened pretty quickly , although it was because I was overdue anyway so may not be the same if not yet full term

Scar14

VIP Member
If you’re on about my comment mine isn’t about being in pain mine is about in general. I’ve seen it loads on Facebook from people similar to Charlie, nurses explaining the protocol being nice to general public and then if they don’t get there own way they’ll slag staff off or call the hospital every name under the sun even when it’s explained to them loads why they have to do what they have to do and even if someone else in the gp explains it to them why hospital or nurses can’t do what they want they’ll twist it. I can see Charlie being one of those and Ollie’s probably explained to her and tried to make her not make a show or just agreeing to shut her up
I was on about another poster who said about her screaming the place down

Scar14

VIP Member
My baby was born at the same hospital and had jaundice, they told me to wait in hospital after the first few hours of him being under the lamp for his bloods to come back because if I went home and he needed more time under it then he’d be admitted to the children’s ward so they obviously wouldn’t have a bed for me and there’s more chance of him catching something.
Also, does anyone know how to close the thread?😂

Ijustlaaaavit

Chatty Member

New thread

No wonder it’s so bloody quiet has nobody linked it in here?! X
I've just linked it now... I think 🤭

Parkinson1907

Honestly think Charlie is just bored and impatient for the baby to arrive so she can just get the newborn attention. Does anyone else remember her being super impatient for Harlow to arrive when she was on Y&P, just fucking wait for your kid to arrive in their own time or maybe work then you wouldn't be so flipping bored.
She will have him this week. She’s 37 weeks this week so I’m betting he will be here by Sunday