Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you randomly buy a gift now , its not like its a baby shower or she's give birth

Reactions: 7
Idk how much the Hugo boss baby bottle&dummy sets are at tkmaxx but they come up expensive on google. Regardless of the price, why’s she begging for bottle sets on her wish list when she’s spending money on that shite 🤥

Reactions: 12
Idk how much the Hugo boss baby bottle&dummy sets are at tkmaxx but they come up expensive on google. Regardless of the price, why’s she begging for bottle sets on her wish list when she’s spending money on that shite 🤥
But why does she want Hugo Boss EVERYTHING? It's so chavvy. Fair enough the occasional outfit when they're older, but what's the point in buying all the expensive stuff for a newborn? I looked yesterday and even Aldi sell baby grows and clothes. Like 3 for £4? Not sure on the quality though tbh 😂

Reactions: 18
But why does she want Hugo Boss EVERYTHING? It's so chavvy. Fair enough the occasional outfit when they're older, but what's the point in buying all the expensive stuff for a newborn? I looked yesterday and even Aldi sell baby grows and clothes. Like 3 for £4? Not sure on the quality though tbh 😂
I think Hugo is the baby name. He’s gonna be in Hugo Boss for his whole childhood

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next were selling the exact same bottle and dummy set for £94 which is a joke!! If she actually did spend £94 on it then she needs to stop being miss beggy Mitchel. I know next have it on sale at the moment but it’s still a ridiculous price

They only recently put it on sale and Hodders bought hers before the sale started

Reactions: 6
I think Hugo is the baby name. He’s gonna be in Hugo Boss for his whole childhood
I think he’s going to be called Hugo too, poor thing will be wearing it all the time as it’s ✨personalised✨😂 (no offence to anyone who likes the name Hugo btw)

Reactions: 13
Kids getting called Hugo

Reactions: 4
Hugo’s a dogs name! 😆
In all seriousness tho, she needs to sort her priorities out, she’s so materialistic it’s a joke!
Why is she buying everything new again though I kept a lot of things just in case.

To add - I binged the whole of y&p last week and Charlie was such a b*tch but I can’t with Charlotte and her mum with the “at the end of the day” every time they speak! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Charlie's one of those mums who thinks she's a really good mum because she buys her kids designer clothes 🙄 but won't be able to afford the electric or to feed them. Her priorities are all wrong 😞

Reactions: 28
Charlie's one of those mums who thinks she's a really good mum because she buys her kids designer clothes 🙄 but won't be able to afford the electric or to feed them. Her priorities are all wrong 😞
But then you’ll get those ones that’s support her saying she’s happy, etc and not being abused when in reality just because you’re not physically abusing a kid doesn’t make her a good mum. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was always shocked at the comments supporting her on that TMG aspecially when she was having those parties in the house just because Harlow was with Brett

Reactions: 9
I know so many people like this it’s actually sad, buying their child a £150 outfit but lending money for their food shop. Charlie has deffo become bezzies with Charlotte so she can ship Harlow to her and Brett to be able to afford baby Hugo Boss

Reactions: 17
Her friends are always commenting on her stuff on Facebook saying she’s the best mum. I always think what a low bar they have must have

I know so many people like this it’s actually sad, buying their child a £150 outfit but lending money for their food shop. Charlie has deffo become bezzies with Charlotte so she can ship Harlow to her and Brett to be able to afford baby Hugo Boss
Yeah my first thought was that Charlie is playing nice now for her own benefit - to get them to take Harlow more when it suits her. I'm sure they'll be happy to but Chods will never manage to keep up the happy coparenting act for long 🤣

Charlie’s so weird. How can you act like you now get along with Charlotte when a couple months ago you were publicly saying you were keeping Harlow away because Brett hits her

Reactions: 21
Charlie’s so weird. How can you act like you now get along with Charlotte when a couple months ago you were publicly saying you were keeping Harlow away because Brett hits her
Give it a couple weeks once she has the baby, then she’ll be moaning Brett isn’t helping her by taking H while she recovers giving birth 🙄

Hopefully they do all get on for the sake of Harlow though👏🏻
Once Harlow is born. She will force Harlow on to oli even more and no doubt stop Brett from seeing her. So she can have her little family.

Or she could go the complete opposite and just kick Harlow out the picture

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Once Harlow is born. She will force Harlow on to oli even more and no doubt stop Brett from seeing her. So she can have her little family.

Or she could go the complete opposite and just kick Harlow out the picture
I can deffo see Charlie being the later one, the perfect family where there’s no child from the previous relationship then it won’t be long till H has to be back in the picture because people will question where she is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.