Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit weird if she blocked him and then he still posts a pic of H on his storyšŸ¤£weirdos
More weird if sheā€™s fewming with him and he doesnā€™t know any of this and thatā€™s why heā€™s still posting šŸ˜‚ she seems the type to go off on one behind his back psycho girlfriend problems

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie posting a vid of her oli and bump with a vape in her handā€¦ not here to start a debate on that but anyone else think she has to get it in purely for the reaction!! Thrives off it that girl x

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Please tell me thatā€™s not a vape in her story thatā€™s disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Came straight here after I saw that, sheā€™s that thick she probably thinks it doesnā€™t harm the baby šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢hereā€™s to hoping itā€™s a nicotine free one

Reactions: 16
Oh gawd šŸ˜… whatā€™s she playing at!!
I had stopped smoking before trying for a baby but still vaped up until getting a positive pregnancy test. If she had HG I would have thought vaping would have really triggered the vomiting off! I just had normal morning sickness in my last pregnancy and still the thought of vaping turned my stomach and the smelly vape clouds in the street made me queasy too!

Reactions: 9
Now Iā€™m not saying seen Brett but I seen a guy that looked the spit of him in a Liverpool shirt in town šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t shout anything or what not because I didnā€™t want to look a dick head probably not him but did look his double

Oh gawd šŸ˜… whatā€™s she playing at!!
I had stopped smoking before trying for a baby but still vaped up until getting a positive pregnancy test. If she had HG I would have thought vaping would have really triggered the vomiting off! I just had normal morning sickness in my last pregnancy and still the thought of vaping turned my stomach and the smelly vape clouds in the street made me queasy too!
Also I donā€™t know much about HG but going by the posts it sounds like people normally make lifestyle changes if you have it but Charlie is literally living life as normal before she was pregnant which makes no sense to me šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Says me whoā€™s never been pregnant but only been around my sister and mum who where so sorry if I sound ignorant about this

Reactions: 3
Everyone is entitled to do what they want but I personally find it disgusting if you know you are pregnant and continue to vape or smoke

Reactions: 24
did you really expect the gal who snorts drugs off her kitchen sides where her daughter eats breakfast to give up smoking for a pregnancy? No chance

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thing is with Charlie as much as it wouldnā€™t surprise me for her to be vaping whilst pregnant it also wouldnā€™t surprise me if the vapes olis and sheā€™s said ā€œohhh this will get everyone going, let me get that vape in the videoā€ ā€¦if that makes sense šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair it could be 0 nicotine. I am pregnant and have a 0 nicotine vape because stupidly I feel I need the thing. Nothing but vegetable oil and flavour in it, but I don't do it around people or take pics with it.

• Sick
  • Haha
To be fair it could be 0 nicotine. I am pregnant and have a 0 nicotine vape because stupidly I feel I need the thing. Nothing but vegetable oil and flavour in it, but I don't do it around people or take pics with it.
You should be careful because regardless if thereā€™s nicotine in it or not itā€™s still can be harmful to your baby . (Not saying in a dig way or anything but just incase you didnā€™t know)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I live not too far from them (about a 30 min drive) and thereā€™s been a couple of baby boys I know of called Harlen recently. I can just imagine her having a Harlow and Harlen haha.

Reactions: 1
She said Henry was her boys name for Harlow. I didnā€™t think sheā€™d have that bad of a name choice but by the ā€˜no body will guessā€™ comment i asume itā€™s something bizarre

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.