Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate icandy sooo much I regretted spending the money I did on mine, they’re so heavy 😫

Reactions: 2
Charlie’s story with the pics of Harlow.. will you put some bloody pants on that child for god sake ! What a silly little girl Charlie is. Bet the poor kids freezing

Reactions: 10
Charlie’s story with the pics of Harlow.. will you put some bloody pants on that child for god sake ! What a silly little girl Charlie is. Bet the poor kids freezing
I dread to think what it'll be like when she's old enough for school. The poor child will never have her reading done at home etc. This low level neglect is such a bad sign for her future. Heartbreaking

Reactions: 10
Charlotte don’t have make me laugh 😂. You can tell the twincesses only get fruit every once in a while because she’s got to post it on Instagram for a pat on the back 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlotte don’t have make me laugh 😂. You can tell the twincesses only get fruit every once in a while because she’s got to post it on Instagram for a pat on the back 😭
It’s sad though, she deffo qualifies for the healthy start card too so no excuse to be buying fruit and veg all the time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Notice she’s un tagged him an deleted his comments on her insta too😂 “my babies all I need x “ 😂

Poor kids is all I’ll say

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Are we sure he hasn’t just deleted his Instagram? His Facebook still says in a relationship with her and all his comments are gone off her Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.