Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings happened around Christmas it seems and she's not had Harlow since except a Friday night

Somethings happened around Christmas it seems and she's not had Harlow since except a Friday night
It seems very telling that everything happened after Oli reappeared, we dont know the guy but there’s obviously something happening and he’s probably to do with it. Why would Charlie willingly let brett ‘have’ Harlow after accusing him of hitting Charlotte infront of Harlow only a few weeks beforehand, it seems that when she finally got to go, she just never came back

Imagine the humiliation she would have to face to announce that Brett has Harlow.... after all the lies she made up about him. Would make her look like a terrible parent. So she will keep her mouth shut and make it look like its because she's a lash woman now

Reactions: 8
Totally. its says enough that the only time she has posted Harlow shes not been at home with her, eg car or swimming then shes straight back to bretts

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit behind with it all atm buuuuutttt at what point did Charlie do a course for eyelashes?
Don’t you have to have some kind of qualification to be able to do them??

I’m a bit behind with it all atm buuuuutttt at what point did Charlie do a course for eyelashes?
She got a course from Zilch

Reactions: 6
She did one day courses unfortunately most lash techs do it this way too

Reactions: 4
Still trying to get my hubby to get tea i think harlow has been removed from Charlie. She use to post her everyday on her story. So it’s a bit weird for her to now go quiet when posting harlow.

Reactions: 7
Still trying to get my hubby to get tea i think harlow has been removed from Charlie. She use to post her everyday on her story. So it’s a bit weird for her to now go quiet when posting harlow.
And posting things like Harlows toys and the tv with kids programmes on so people think harlows there but if she was she would have posted harlow playing/watching the tv hahahaha
Also, I think Oli has gone back to work as he tried to add me on Snapchat again last night I blocked him

Reactions: 16
Oh wow and he’s posting comments like “so glad I realised what I had”

Reactions: 3
Should’ve accepted him and seen what he’d say to you

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he would’ve said anything about Harlow not being with Charlie
I doubt it lol. He must 100% know I’m on here with what I posted last time when he blocked me. Charlie will defo have told him about this site so he probably reads here.

Reactions: 6
Charlottes (bretts gf) posted another story about being ‘too young’ YES you are deffo another pregnancy on the cards soon by the looks lol

Reactions: 3
Charlottes (bretts gf) posted another story about being ‘too young’ YES you are deffo another pregnancy on the cards soon by the looks lol
At least her abd Brett would be good with the kid
and it would be looked after

Poor Harlow has had a rough start with Charlie crashing into houses, doing balloons, publicly accusing every guy of being abusive , constantly taking Harlow to a nd e and dressing her poorly for tge weather

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.