Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Charlotte do anything with the girls? She never posts much on Insta, like park, farm trips, walks etc

Reactions: 1
Does Charlotte do anything with the girls? She never posts much on Insta, like park, farm trips, walks etc
God don’t say that! Last time that was said she posted 1,000 videos of the girls on a seesaw and with someone sliding down the slide with them on their laps. Also that theme park that is free to go in, over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
dont you know charlotte is a single mum to 2 kids? such fan behaviour. obsessed x (please dont take this serious 🤣😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the twins have ever been to the beach? Isn’t she in Basildon? That’s like 10 miles from Southend (fan behaviour)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good god did anyone see charlottes brothers insta post? Who the duck has a photo of them posing as their wallpaper on their phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good god did anyone see charlottes brothers insta post? Who the duck has a photo of them posing as their wallpaper on their phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it a bitcoin thing? If it was loads of people have been hacked a few of my friends had and they changed their background to a picture of themselves

Omg remember when Donner kebab did a post about him letting girls know he’s single ready to mingle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg remember when Donner kebab did a post about him letting girls know he’s single ready to mingle 😂
They are soo cringe!! 🤣🤣
Was it a bitcoin thing? If it was loads of people have been hacked a few of my friends had and they changed their background to a picture of themselves
I’m honestly not sure, it said he got like 10k and if anyone wanted to join him make the money then message

I’m honestly not sure, it said he got like 10k and if anyone wanted to join him make the money then message
It was the bitcoin thing! I thought he just done a post like that because he normally would do something like that 🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Mystery solved behind the same picture of the smashed up phone being sold being posted by the teen mums and other “influencers” …. Typical of Charlie to want to make a quick tenner here and there
Why do you think she created only fans! Just to make a quick fiver here and there😂😂

I wonder if the twins have ever been to the beach? Isn’t she in Basildon? That’s like 10 miles from Southend (fan behaviour)
She’ll start doing a live rant down to her insta ‘followers’ soon cause she’s “been sent our comments by a mate” (read here more like) and wants to rant down the camera about how she does stuff with her twincesses🤮🤮 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’ll start doing a live rant down to her insta ‘followers’ soon cause she’s “been sent our comments by a mate” (read here more like) and wants to rant down the camera about how she does stuff with her twincesses🤮🤮 😂😂😂😂
Pull up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.