Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see Charlie’s latest TikTok?
she’s sending pictures to olI of signs she does with her hands and asks him to do the same. It was just for her to call him a little witch at the end… I’m not too sure what was the point of this and even more to post it on TikTok?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
she’s sending pictures to olI of signs she does with her hands and asks him to do the same. It was just for her to call him a little witch at the end… I’m not too sure what was the point of this and even more to post it on TikTok?
To be honest oli looks the way I did when I got into a mentally abusive and controlling relationship ... those messages make charlir look like an qbuser

Reactions: 10
To be honest oli looks the way I did when I got into a mentally abusive and controlling relationship ... those messages make charlir look like an qbuser
Think you’re right. Thinking about it I know people pout in photos but you never see him smiling. This is gonna sound weird but even looking at pics of them together I get a vibe that it’s very staged, he’s just doing it for the sake of it and just not really anything good from it comparing to people I have on Facebook I’m happy relationships it just isn’t the same vibe I’m getting

Reactions: 6
Think you’re right. Thinking about it I know people pout in photos but you never see him smiling. This is gonna sound weird but even looking at pics of them together I get a vibe that it’s very staged, he’s just doing it for the sake of it and just not really anything good from it comparing to people I have on Facebook I’m happy relationships it just isn’t the same vibe I’m getting
Watch this she will be pregnant and blackmailing him. Or just enjoys being abusive... she came across that way to Brett on the show

Reactions: 7
Watch this she will be pregnant and blackmailing him. Or just enjoys being abusive... she came across that way to Brett on the show
It still shocks me over that bit Brett said he’ll take H so she can have a break and she was like no I’ll be all alone if you take her 🙄 and with the screenshots of their texts she’s posts

Reactions: 1

this is a tiktok trend at the minute, unfortunately

Her tiktoks are vile 😭 if my vagina was a car what would it be🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.