Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s advertising showing higher value purchases as if to say, ‘you can do it too! Sign up using MY link so said purchases get paid off with YOUR sign ups and I still don’t need a proper job! Thanks so much xxxxxx’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys, also remember that if you do sign up to this Zilch/Zinch whatever it is… even if you’ve clicked on Charlie’s link and come off it; she will still be rewarded.
If you want to sign up clear your history, cookies and data.

Reactions: 4
Now a number of people on my Facebook is advertising it (not Charlie’s link 😂) but still nothing says dodgey when people do posts saying they’ll in box the link. It seems as dodgey as when people tried to get them free money when really it was making them make a new uc claim and then couple weeks later they were getting found as fraud

Reactions: 2
one of the reasons Charlie n oli look so alike is because they both do that weird gone out pout in their after sex selfies 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We get it Hun. Your earning a fortune from zilch... More like it's all on credit 😂
I for one certainly wont be signing up 😂
She will of used the credit limit set when you sign up. She’s gonna owe a fortune by the end of this hahahaha😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We get it Hun. Your earning a fortune from zilch... More like it's all on credit 😂
I for one certainly wont be signing up 😂
no you get £15 rewards when people sign up using your refferal link she wont be paying for any of it its free😂 its stupid its everywhere right now

See I just feel like zilch are despicable for doing this. Giving credit to people who have very little experience spending and getting them to advertise to there piers who likely will be their first credit experience. Totally irresponsible.

Reactions: 17
She looks more of a scrounger than Charlotte at this point 😂 Charlotte always came across as the less fortunate one but with how much Charlie is trying to show off her “free stuff” just shows she never has any money normally😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See iv had zilch for awhile and I really like using it but this past week has really annoyed me! She’s taking the absolute piss now she’s had thousands of pounds worth of free stuff!

There’s only a certain amount of people she will be able to get to sign up.. it will stop eventually! Her spending habits however, will not! This girl will be in serious debt for life if she carries on spending the way she does. She was bad with money on the show, she’s been outed for being a scammer and she admitted to that guy she owed money that she was in hundreds of pounds worth of debt. Girl needs to get it together whilst she’s still young or she will be one miserable older woman, the worst kind

Reactions: 12
I’ve made 1000s thanks to all of you 🤪🤪 keep making me 1000s guys xoxo does she realise how she sounds?
She’s so shady she makes out anyone can make all the rewards from signing up, like no she’s just made that much because of her followers

Attachments

Reactions: 7
At this rate Donna will be here for the twins 18th. the show made it sound like she was gonna burrow over and die next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.