Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there people out there that actually delete every male or female from social media the moment the get into a relationship? I still have ex boyfriends on Snapchat, doesn’t mean I’m cheating😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if you know someone has a girlfriend you would block or ignore🙈
I always think how do we know if she's really even speaking to him, has anyone ever seen proof? Could just be a randomer making stuff up x

Reactions: 13
I always think how do we know if she's really even speaking to him, has anyone ever seen proof? Could just be a randomer making stuff up x
These are my thoughts exactly. It could be someone who knows Charlie and is trying to cause trouble as people know she reads here. Pretty sure the only thread the person reads or comments on is this one too. More than happy to be proved wrong but it does seem a tad questionable!

Reactions: 7
Seems obsessive for someone who knows fine well he has a girlfriend. I am more than happy for everyone to come at me for this but it is almost every day something about olli. You know he has a girlfriend respectfully let Charlie know this is going on and remove him. It’s embarrassing and makes you look just as bad by keep entertaining it

i wonder if charlie thinks like this tho 🤣
I would tell charlie the same thing

Reactions: 9
One thing I don’t get is how Charlie and Ollie hasn’t worked out who you are and called jade out yet? Seems a Charlie thing to do, unless she doesn’t read here

Reactions: 4
Seems obsessive for someone who knows fine well he has a girlfriend. I am more than happy for everyone to come at me for this but it is almost every day something about olli. You know he has a girlfriend respectfully let Charlie know this is going on and remove him. It’s embarrassing and makes you look just as bad by keep entertaining it

no do you know what I agree with this. I’ll admit at first I was like ohhh a bit of ☕ but it is literally something about oil everyday now like running here to mention about the key rings and having to bring up the car comment again🙈 if he mithers that much then block him knowing he has a gf! And I’m the same I’m more than happy for people to come at me this is just my opinion 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
why do you always speak to him knowing he has a girlfriend though?
I don’t speak to him 😂 he replies to my story’s every time I put something up. I don’t message him 😂😂 I messaged him back when he replied with a heart eye emoji to my selfie saying I thought he had a girlfriend and he said he was single (when he clearly wasn’t). So no I don’t speak to him knowing he had a girlfriend😂

Reactions: 19

Im not coming at you it is bad talking to someone who has got a girlfriend and I’m all for letting the girlfriend know what a slime ball their boyfriends being for talking to other girls because in my opinion it’s worse the boyfriend doing it who should be loyal and respect the girlfriend. Saying that as someone said Charlie reads here so she’s well aware of this as she reads here and if it’s true then she doesn’t seem one bit arsed what Ollie is doing

Im not coming at you it is bad talking to someone who has got a girlfriend and I’m all for letting the girlfriend know what a slime ball their boyfriends being for talking to other girls because in my opinion it’s worse the boyfriend doing it who should be loyal and respect the girlfriend. Saying that as someone said Charlie reads here so she’s well aware of this as she reads here and if it’s true then she doesn’t seem one bit arsed what Ollie is doing
Exactly! That’s the reason I put it on here. We all know how aggressive and nasty Charlie can be, so if I messaged her directly she would probably either tell me to die or plaster my name and face all over her Instagram. Also, I wasn’t talking to him. He replied to stories when I put them on Snapchat and I said I thought he had a girlfriend but he said he was single. We messaged briefly a while ago, not like that just about cars and stuff but he was definitely single then because Charlie was seeing guiness at the time

Reactions: 11
Exactly! That’s the reason I put it on here. We all know how aggressive and nasty Charlie can be, so if I messaged her directly she would probably either tell me to die or plaster my name and face all over her Instagram. Also, I wasn’t talking to him. He replied to stories when I put them on Snapchat and I said I thought he had a girlfriend but he said he was single. We messaged briefly a while ago, not like that just about cars and stuff but he was definitely single then because Charlie was seeing guiness at the time
Think it’s quite sad you having to explain yourself, you aren’t on the wrong here at all.. this is all Oli

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.