Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I classed as old now? Because I don’t get this rush of having a baby with someone I’ve just recently got in a relationship with never mind someone I’m constantly on and off with and arguing over cheating 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Am I classed as old now? Because I don’t get this rush of having a baby with someone I’ve just recently got in a relationship with never mind someone I’m constantly on and off with and arguing over cheating 🤦🏼‍♀️
If being responsible is being old, I guess I’m a granny 🤣 thing with people that have babies too soon in relationships, they don’t fully know each other.. then you’re stuck with them in your life for 18+ years.. most try and force a relationship and realise they don’t actually like each other so split eventually! Just wait, get to know someone properly and THEN start a family, with someone you know inside & out and know you can put up with them in your life forever, I say it takes at least 3 years to actually KNOW your partner

Reactions: 2
If being responsible is being old, I guess I’m a granny 🤣 thing with people that have babies too soon in relationships, they don’t fully know each other.. then you’re stuck with them in your life for 18+ years.. most try and force a relationship and realise they don’t actually like each other so split eventually! Just wait, get to know someone properly and THEN start a family, with someone you know inside & out and know you can put up with them in your life forever, I say it takes at least 3 years to actually KNOW your partner
It just seems like they post a pic with a lad and the. Suddenly it’s when you getting pregnant? When’s the baby? You pregnant yet? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Like yes he laid eyes on me and pregnated me within an hour and we’re due next week it’s just crazy

Reactions: 3
Please dear lord do not let her have another child! Poor Harlow suffers enough without another one 😩😩😩

Another child would then be in the middle of a horrible break up eventually too!
You just know Harlow would be completely ignored. And she would totally blackmail oli using the kid. If they split and he met someone or didn't give her money she would withhold the child

Reactions: 11
off topic but does that show up on a person credit file ? Like you can check your monthly credit number can’t you and any hard searches etc? Years and years ago when I claimed JSA a friend who I had a falling out with , claimed I was living with someone . They came to my parents house and interviewed me . Wouldn’t mind I’d been registered at my parents house for 15 years 🤦🏻‍♀️

I would imagine she will use the excuse he is there for two nights a week, to not include him in her household . Keeping her benefits and full rent . And she’s clearly bragged everywhere she uses his money to pay for stuff .
Our credit searches don’t show up on your credit files no :)

Reactions: 1
View attachment 910056

Has Charlie just outed herself as being on OnlyFans under a different name? Or??? Am I getting confused?
That’s defo not Charlie’s body 😂 she’s shaped like a house and has a chest like a 12 year old boy 😂😂😂😂

Sure she had the same header as well, 👀 can the person who olly pops blocked please confirm or deny if he has unblocked you or they are still getting it on please thanks hun
I’m still blocked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you get extra money for an extra child if you claim UC? If so and she claims UC she will have that and money from Oli from child maintenance and bribery money off him like she does with Brett. Win win in her eyes. More money to waste

Do you get extra money for an extra child if you claim UC? If so and she claims UC she will have that and money from Oli from child maintenance and bribery money off him like she does with Brett. Win win in her eyes. More money to waste
You can have 2 children on your claim or maybe 3? But maintenance money doesn’t get looked at by universal so Charlie will only see 💰💸💵

You can have 2 children on your claim or maybe 3? But maintenance money doesn’t get looked at by universal so Charlie will only see 💰💸💵
Sure it’s only two, my sister gave birth in March and doesn’t have any extra benefits sure it’s a two kid cap now. I had someone fewming on Facebook the other day due too having two kids taken off her she gave birth to her 3rd in October and still has him now but isn’t getting any money for the baby due to it being the woman’s third child

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure it’s only two, my sister gave birth in March and doesn’t have any extra benefits sure it’s a two kid cap now. I had someone fewming on Facebook the other day due too having two kids taken off her she gave birth to her 3rd in October and still has him now but isn’t getting any money for the baby due to it being the woman’s third child
it is 2 i filled my form for my baby in yesterday and it said only 2

Reactions: 1
If she doesn’t have her two kids in her care she would get money for the third as this will be classed as one child in the household

it is 2 i filled my form for my baby in yesterday and it said only 2
That’s what I said the cap is for two kids, but it depends when they were born. My older sister had her third just before the cap came in so gets paid for her third but she had her fourth March and doesn’t get anything. But now it’s called to only two kids

If she doesn’t have her two kids in her care she would get money for the third as this will be classed as one child in the household
Don’t know I don’t really know much just what the woman posts on her Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️ All I know was she was fewming over not getting money for this baby she had in October and that she had sex with an Ambulance driver so they can go through McDonald’s drive through

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s what I said the cap is for two kids, but it depends when they were born. My older sister had her third just before the cap came in so gets paid for her third but she had her fourth March and doesn’t get anything. But now it’s called to only two kids

Don’t know I don’t really know much just what the woman posts on her Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️ All I know was she was fewming over not getting money for this baby she had in October and that she had sex with an Ambulance driver so they can go through McDonald’s drive through
I bleeping love Facebook. 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she was ever pregnant to Oliver. I think she lied about it to try and make him look bad but it backfired.

Reactions: 13
Please do not let Charlie and Ollie have a baby, when they split up it'll be dragged back and forth like poor Harlow is between her and Brett. Charlie cant seem to barely dress and look after one toddler, never mind 2 kids under 3.

Reactions: 13
Please do not let Charlie and Ollie have a baby, when they split up it'll be dragged back and forth like poor Harlow is between her and Brett. Charlie cant seem to barely dress and look after one toddler, never mind 2 kids under 3.
I’m against them having kids but I can see Charlie favouriting the one she would have with olly or whatever partner she has with another baby and Harlow would be forgot about or use the excuse Harlow is misbehaving or what not for attention I may have worded this wrong but makes sense too me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.