Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
does anyone else find it embarrassing that she literally had a boyfriend last month calling him her world blah blah then gets back with her ex.. imagine how that guy feels completely used.
also how does she not feel embarrassed... I would be

Reactions: 18

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
my point wasn’t about having men on social media. It was about knowing he is in a relationship yet still going on forever how he replies to her. None of you even know if she is telling the truth for starters.

it’s far less effort to block him and let her know her boyfriend is an arse than commenting it on here every day😂it’s not even that much gossip you have never even posted a screen shot or anything.You’ve already told us you drive a Mercedes have a boob job and dark hair so screen shotting it is hardly outing your self either.
Why are you so obsessed with getting me to block him? Are you Charlie? 😂😂 and why would I of taken screenshots when we were messaging? He would know it was me then. As soon as I mentioned things on here that he said to me he knew who I was and blocked me, like I said before, if you read this thread you would see that, silly billy. If he messages me again I’ll take a screenshot and send you it. Would that help you sleep better at night honey? Xo

also, if your point wasn’t about having men on social media, why is it a problem I have him on social media? Should I go through my Snapchat and Facebook and delete everyone who has a girlfriend? Is that how it works? Sorry I didn’t get the memo on that one…I better get cracking😂😂

• Haha

ffocdkd

Funny how only 2 weeks ago he was abusive and beating up his girlfriend and a ‘Massive danger to Harlow’ now she’s got sick of having her all the time she’s give her back, what a joke 😂😬

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
That poor kid must be so confused the amount of “teams” she’s been a part of
Wonder if she kept the canvas of them all, time to dust it off until the new year at least
It’s the ‘time changes people’ in the comments like they were working on their relationship the whole time for me, did the other lads in your bed help you concentrate on YoUr TeAm eh?

• Haha

lalalulah

C350759E-4E97-47C2-BAA9-9D1F331FF941.jpeg
okay whoever put on here the other day that Charlie looks like Oliver in a wig hit the nail on the head 😂 i can’t unsee it now

• Haha
Harlow is in a shitty cardigan but because it has a furry hood Charlie thinks she’s fooling everyone. In the pictures you can see her hands are red raw from the cold! Her poor nose is red too.
Charlie put your daughter in a bloody THICK coat, THICK hat not a stupid bonnet, GLOVES AND A SCARF. I can guarantee she would’ve looked a lot happier in the photos had she have been WARM.
The level of obvious neglect towards Harlow is infuriating.

• Sad

ffocdkd

Oh god back to calling themselves a family again 😂 no wonder she’s been trying to take Harlow off brett😬

• Haha

Gincredible

Lets place bets on how long they last this time :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for little Harlow, it's not fair on her to have people constantly in and out of her life
I'm going to say just after Christmas (Chods will have her present lined up already so will need to make sure she receives that first).

And also so they can get their Christmas pj photo done again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

See I just feel like zilch are despicable for doing this. Giving credit to people who have very little experience spending and getting them to advertise to there piers who likely will be their first credit experience. Totally irresponsible.

Trace

VIP Member
The difference in harlows clothes when she’s with her mum to her dad. That outfit is absolutely gopping it’s winter for goodness sake

Fifiandtheflowertots

i mean yeah it’s nice but cute for who 🙄 harlow or your aesthetic because my daughter the same age would much prefer peppa pig or some disney characters not some ruffle bedding i can’t imagine other kids her she being much different
I actually have this bedding for my 2 year old😅
It’s just bedding 🤣