Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nelly2317

VIP Member
Harlow is just a fashion accessory to Charlie. Even her bedding is just something aesthetically pleasing for her, she’s a toddler get her peppa pig duvet set or a character she likes!! Such a shame

Reactions: 20

anon20

VIP Member
View attachment 964354
I don’t understand how whenever Donna makes a video she holds her hands as though she can barely lift them, and when she blows a kiss with her hand tilted to the side, but on this video she’s shaking a bag full of stuff absolutely fine…
Don’t start them off 😂 they’ll blame you for ruining the kids birthday. The girls are super cute!

• Haha

Kukno

I think Brett has posted the photo of Harlows hair because that’s how she’s been brought to him. I don’t think he’s allowed it to happen.. she has and he’s shocked about it imo!

funny how she was posting that Brett is a threat and a danger to Harlow and that he abused his girlfriend in front of her, now she’s back with ‘action man’ & all of a sudden Harlow is safe to go back with dad? WHAT!
Poor Harlow will never be her top priority will she?🥺

LilToes

VIP Member
I’ve just realised that both Oliver and Charlie are both in super thick coats and little Harlow is in a bloody cardigan 🤯🤯 why does she not dress her weather appropriate

• Sad
  • Wow

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t remember seeing anyone taking the piss out of her mums illness at all, but the way Charlotte and Donna went on in that show I was half expecting at the end to be in memory of her. That’s not anyone on here’s fault it’s what you portrayed on tv Charlotte

Reactions: 19

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
why do you always speak to him knowing he has a girlfriend though?
I don’t speak to him 😂 he replies to my story’s every time I put something up. I don’t message him 😂😂 I messaged him back when he replied with a heart eye emoji to my selfie saying I thought he had a girlfriend and he said he was single (when he clearly wasn’t). So no I don’t speak to him knowing he had a girlfriend😂

Trace

VIP Member
No more hospital visits for Harlow now her life is full with Ollie boy. Has she rescheduled there wedding date yet?

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
That poor kid must be so confused the amount of “teams” she’s been a part of
Wonder if she kept the canvas of them all, time to dust it off until the new year at least

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x
It’s a gossip page, is that not what we are here to do? Hahaha😂 why would I need to message her when she already knows and why should I go out of my way to delete him when I’m not doing anything wrong loool. You are just repeating yourself now, bore off love x

Reactions: 18