Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think Mia looks so fake and cheap now, she was so naturally pretty before, it's like she's really lost herself over the last few years.

Reactions: 13
Love that Charlotte’s doing wholesome things for the girls but for the love of god if house isn’t clean for the pic just clean it or embrace it at this point ????? Constantly covering up with massive emojis ffs😭 so irritating now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love that Charlotte’s doing wholesome things for the girls but for the love of god if house isn’t clean for the pic just clean it or embrace it at this point ????? Constantly covering up with massive emojis ffs😭 so irritating now
Not hating on what Charlottes doing but if the emojis is due to dirt surely you’ll clean up before making something? Even if it’s reindeer food or hot chocolate things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is that not just the cones for the reindeer jit chocolates? I know what you mean in previous posts though

I actually went on to do that zilch thing and saw that when I activate it Charlie gets £15 too. So I cancelled it 🤣 I would rather pay full price myself instead of her getting £15 hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg we just saw an advert for Zilch on the TV and I said to my bf it looks dodgy af!

Reactions: 1
I actually went on to do that zilch thing and saw that when I activate it Charlie gets £15 too. So I cancelled it 🤣 I would rather pay full price myself instead of her getting £15 hahah
Omg howling 🤣 I did exactly the Same. I Wasn't going to let her have money off anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.