Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic i know but .. who has some decent thread suggestions? As this one and the teen mum uk seem to have dried up slightly because the selfish gits aren't giving us any drama 😂 ..
I go on Imogenations , Elle Darby, Anastasia Kingsnorth & Stephen Bears .. but everything seems to have slowed down on those too! Or my work is too quiet that i'm just able to keep up with the threads the whole time now!
[/QUOTE]

Fashion trends you can’t stand is a good one too if you want a laugh x

Reactions: 1
Off topic i know but .. who has some decent thread suggestions? As this one and the teen mum uk seem to have dried up slightly because the selfish gits aren't giving us any drama 😂 ..
I go on Imogenations , Elle Darby, Anastasia Kingsnorth & Stephen Bears .. but everything seems to have slowed down on those too! Or my work is too quiet that i'm just able to keep up with the threads the whole time now!
I’ve started the fletcher family ones like I thought they were a well loved family glad I’m not the only one that don’t like them

Molly-Mae's is a treat 🤣

Reactions: 3
Go over to fat tits Kate Hayes and read the wiki 🤣

Reactions: 2
You sound like Charlie.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 jadeyjade’s done nothing wrong hun xx

QUOTE="brookemck8, post: 7431643, member: 217261"]
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x
[/QUOTE]

Oooop soz, posted before I read that we were moving on.. still stand by my comment tho 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You sound like Charlie.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 jadeyjade’s done nothing wrong hun xx

QUOTE="brookemck8, post: 7431643, member: 217261"]
You have spoke about him nearly every day. We get it he has you on snapchat. My opinion still stands that you know he has a girlfriend and don’t bother messaging her or deleting him ‘babe’ x

Oooop soz, posted before I read that we were moving on.. still stand by my comment tho 🤭
[/QUOTE]
its defo gotta be charlie 😂 the poor girls done nothing wrong, only person whos in the wrong is oli, people were literally even tell her to shag him n come back here to spill the tea and she immediately said she’d never do that…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seems obsessive for someone who knows fine well he has a girlfriend. I am more than happy for everyone to come at me for this but it is almost every day something about olli. You know he has a girlfriend respectfully let Charlie know this is going on and remove him. It’s embarrassing and makes you look just as bad by keep entertaining it

I would tell charlie the same thing
Exactly If it's the truth then they are revelling in it. Which is just icky to me.

Reactions: 4
Radford family has a lot of goss, so much going on behind closed doors with that lot. Stacey Solomon and Hinch are quick moving threads. Lauren Goodger thread is brutal!

Reactions: 4
Miss the times of Meth and her sister in law being on here giving the goss and pancake lady days 😢 ffs come back I’ll appreciate you all much more and treasure the moments

Reactions: 7
he told me on snap he hated the navy and wanted to leave
It’s not that easy to leave, you have to have done 3 years before you can put in your notice which is another year on top of that! Unless you’re asked to leave or a medical reason means you have to leave! Most people get 2 weeks off over Christmas if they’re not on duty, but my partners holiday doesn’t start until next Friday! It’s weird though he seems to never be on base 🤔

Reactions: 3
How many of you does he talk to ?! 😅😅
he added me on snap ages ago (don’t know how, my snaps only on my insta) and randomly pops up every now and then. He posted on his story one day about wanting a dog or something but wasn’t able to so I asked why (just being nosey) and he said it was because he’s in the navy but he hates it and wants to leave as soon as possible

It’s not that easy to leave, you have to have done 3 years before you can put in your notice which is another year on top of that! Unless you’re asked to leave or a medical reason means you have to leave! Most people get 2 weeks off over Christmas if they’re not on duty, but my partners holiday doesn’t start until next Friday! It’s weird though he seems to never be on base 🤔
Thinking about it Charlie hasn’t even done the “going to miss you when you leave” “so many days till he goes” etc which is strange she use to do it all the time when they were together

Reactions: 15
Thinking about it Charlie hasn’t even done the “going to miss you when you leave” “so many days till he goes” etc which is strange she use to do it all the time when they were together
I don’t know how that feels because I count down the days until he leaves so I can sleep alone 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.