Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilToes

VIP Member
She’s making out like she’s had loads of money to spent from zilch, except we are yet to see anything she’s actually bought 😂
All I can see is the amount of times she eats out ffs sometimes 2 times a day she’s ordered food does the girl not know how to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Goldfish

VIP Member
You never know, that could’ve been a gift from a close family member or someone who’s no longer with us and that’s why they choose to put it on Harlow. My niece was born before she could meet me and my sisters aunt, but she was here when my sister was pregnant and bought the baby a couple gifts, a couple bracelets, clothing, teddies etc and she puts at least one of the bracelets on every day and my niece carries the teddy with her everywhere. She’ll always have her auntie J with her, I just don’t think that’s fair to judge someone on when there could be a certain reason or meaning behind it
Harlow and Brett got it for her, but carry on

brookemck8

VIP Member
Seems obsessive for someone who knows fine well he has a girlfriend. I am more than happy for everyone to come at me for this but it is almost every day something about olli. You know he has a girlfriend respectfully let Charlie know this is going on and remove him. It’s embarrassing and makes you look just as bad by keep entertaining it

i wonder if charlie thinks like this tho 🤣
I would tell charlie the same thing

Sunnydays2

150 quid at “ boutique “ for kids clothes . All those ridiculous dresses she puts Harlow in , 150 quid Charlie mate you could get her some comfortable clothes like she wears at Brett’s . So when she goes soft play on the rarity you actually have her and take her somewhere other than to eat out. She could enjoy it more instead of those small tight dresses and knickers you dick .
She could get so many lovely soft comfy clothes for Harlow from Next/H&M for that amount of money!!

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm not sure why we're all analysing why she's moved so much, people do it all the time and don't need to justify their reasons. But having said that, here I am being hypocritical thinking about it too :ROFLMAO: Maybe her and Oli just wanted a complete fresh start? Didn't Charlie live in the old house with Brett at one point? Maybe they just wanted a complete new start for their relationship.

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
Aka I don’t actually have insurance, been doing peoples lashes without it and I’m that lazy I can’t be arsed to search for the best company :)))

Especially when she’s training! Does she honestly think people are stupid I don’t even think you can cancel a policy after a cooling off period anyway so she deffo hasn’t got it in first place
she had no car insurance for ages either. Brett tried to cover for her saying she insured the wrong plate but that still means she was driving an uninsured car for days😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Vageem95

So she’s stopped Brett from seeing Harlow just in time for Charlie to potentially have moved out of Doncaster too. Sounds planned to me so she doesn’t have to do that drive all the time to drop Harlow off! Although I did see Brett had her whilst Charlie was moving… 🤯

LilToes

VIP Member
What is that outfit Charlie on Harlow looks like little bow peep. give the girl a break she just needs some sheep now 🐑
it’s absolutely freezing outside far too cold to be dressing Harlow in that god awful outfit! The child is going to end up sick if she carries on

Gincredible

Oh bless poor Harlow does look freezing :(

I'm getting a bit creeped out by the Chodder twins 😂 can't unsee the similarity now.

• Haha

hello52718273

Chatty Member
I know right! Charlotte just put your account on private and fuck off😂 also, clean your house
They’re like “it was ages ago I was on a teen mom get over it” stop trying to live off the tiny little bit of fame the show gave you then if you don’t like it😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Yes, don’t you remember the perfect family moment when Olly pop took a sip out the mug at the wrong time while H was playing with a doll house before Brett came to get her? 😂
Harlows only home when Charlie needs family pictures done to prove there still together and are a happy family

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
“Its come to our attention that some nasty little tattle bitches have said I’m not really ill and I’ve been building houses with my bare hands”
Keep randomly thinking about "building houses with my bare hands" and pissing myself 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bexybest

Charlotte has small town syndrome. Talks away like people care where she lives, or care enough to speak to her if they see her in the street.