Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havenā€™t been on here for months, can someone tell me what happened to Laura?!
I think sheā€™s had her baby girl, sheā€™s still with Morgan but is still immensely controlled by heršŸ™„ and everyoneā€™s still obsessed with them so stop trying to add them on Facebook, Morgan went offffff on a status šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened? He had so much potential to be the best fatherā€¦ at what point did they both stop considering Harlowā€™s best interests and start using drugs in their kitchens where she eats her breakfast.
Not Charlie putting the flash on in her newborns facešŸ’€always been for the IG lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened? He had so much potential to be the best fatherā€¦ at what point did they both stop considering Harlowā€™s best interests and start using drugs in their kitchens where she eats her breakfast.
That clip of Brett always breaks my heart when I see it šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Nice to see some veg on her plate for a change but jeeze 3 types of potato.. may as well have eaten a pizza all those carbs
she probs thinks 3 types of potato means sheā€™s had 3 of her 5 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always makes me laugh when people say how many hours they wore something for when selling šŸ¤£ actually Charlie you were in it for 5 hours 42 minutes and 15 seconds šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
I was just looking for a new toilet roll holder, her outfit is ideal. The resemblance is uncanny.

1634026526777.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.