Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
I used to always think Brett was the better one out of Charlie and Brett but I don’t understand how he’s posted about losing a close friend of his and posted the gofundme page but only donated £5. And the top donation is £500🙃
I don’t really think it’s fair to judge anyone on this. You don’t know what people’s circumstances are and not everyone can afford to donate large sums of money such as £500. Every little £1 adds up. Have you donated?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hann98

VIP Member
C7A8283E-544B-4D8D-9105-64D3B80E68C0.png
I know Charlotte is spoke about on here and I know she’s made mistakes and comments but you know what fairplay to her. I know some will only see it as crumpets with banana with chic chips but that’s not the point she’s making the effort to clearly give her girls a fun day! Good on her. I feel she’s became so much mature recently and it’s nice to see. I personally couldn’t handle two toddlers I struggled with one so I do take my hat off to her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ffocdkd

Is it just me that’s howling at these theories😭I’m sorry but it’s can’t believe that people are thinking this😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Goldfish

VIP Member
I’m sorry £500 for clothes for Harlow? And bretts girlfriend is putting in £100 of that? That’s a joke surely! I have 2 kids and haven’t ever had to spend £500 on clothes for both of them let alone one of them

Reactions: 37

at88

But the men don’t know they are 15.. that’s the point. They think they are 18+ because girls that are underage in clubs make themselves look older. They may also lie. The point is, it’s not the man’s fault for taking someone home who he thought was of age as they look it and are in a club, they may also be told that they are over 18. It’s also the girls choice to go home with someone, so they shouldn’t be prosecuted for something that they were led to believe was legal. Those girls aren’t victims, they put themselves in them positions by lying about their age and agreeing to sleep with these men. Victims are underage girls who are targeted, groomed and/or abducted. There’s a huge difference

• Heart
Reactions: 37

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I cba are people seriously crying cos she’s got some crumbs on her floor 😭 should see the state of my house on a usual day with my 3 kids, I won’t bother to clean up until they’re in bed cos they’ll only make it messy again and I’d rather have fun with my children than worry about some bloody crumbs, acting as if the girls living in utter filth🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33

rdd

Charlie’s nails ‘paid with fm money’ what, £30 hun? What an ENTREPRENEUR Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ffocdkd

All that girl has done is being fucking horrid towards bretts girlfriend, I swear one of those screenshots says charlottes spending £100 on Harlow for something!! Yet Charlie has the CHEEK to being that fucking horrid about the way she looks. What an absolute joke of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Poisonivy23

The majority of jobs don't let you pick and choose your hours to suit you, and her mum is dying you are all being very harsh. Something like a part time college course in social care or childcare or even hair or something would probably help her progress, and she could do more housework definitely. But the idea of a teen single mum of twins living with her dying mum is lazy for not setting up her own business! jeeeeeez

Reactions: 30
Normally just lurk but I have to comment after ready all that!
My children’s father is an extremely abusive man and they have not seen him for years due to this. I don’t text him to come babysit when I fancy going out on the piss or call him up for money when I want to order some cute outfits online.. if you make that choice to keep your child from their father for their own safety that means you cut all contact in order to keep them safe right? Also have not felt the need to post anything about this on social media over the last 10 years either.
I would like to think it’s not true but if it is Charlie get off social media looking for likes and go the right way about safeguarding your child.
I was 17 when this all begun and still managed to act appropriately.. time to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she had Harlow sat in a&e all night for no reason and then rolls in at 4am and instead of putting her daughter to bed she makes her sit on her knee for mirror selfie’s. what a mess she is 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28