Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not getting into education whilst she’s entitled to Care to Learn will be the dumbest and most selfish thing Charlotte ever does. Completely free childcare isn’t something she’s going to get a chance at again. Having kids isn’t an excuse I had 2 at her age too, went college, uni and I’ve done a Masters and LPC since then. She’s lazy for that reason never mind any other. If she doesn’t like nurseries she could find a nice childminder. Drives me mad when people use being a teen mum as an excuse 😂

Reactions: 16
Think many of you are taking what I said about setting a cleaning business up wrong. Not saying “go do it Charlotte” there are plenty of employment opportunities out there I was just using an example there is no excuse for her to not work or for her girls to not be in nursery 😬

Reactions: 4
Even universal credit has the kickstart scheme for 16-24yr olds to get into work with no experience. There’s the flexible support fund to help with childcare, travel costs and even work clothes. There are plenty of options

Reactions: 5
Even universal credit has the kickstart scheme for 16-24yr olds to get into work with no experience. There’s the flexible support fund to help with childcare, travel costs and even work clothes. There are plenty of options
The kickstart scheme is awful though because there isn’t a guaranteed job at the end, the companies basically use you and fill you with false hope that you’ll be kept on.

The kickstart scheme is awful though because there isn’t a guaranteed job at the end, the companies basically use you and fill you with false hope that you’ll be kept on.
Yeah suppose it depends who you get and if they have the position after your contract is up but it still gets you experience and adds to your CV. I've been through some brutal interviews for not even permanent jobs and that's just life unfortunately just have to take the risk sometimes , it's not always the business fault they might genuinely not be able to afford to keep the extra staff after

Reactions: 3
my partner got made redundant and then did a kick start scheme and when the boss got the money he kept it and said he paid it to my partner so DWP tried to say my partner was committing fraud😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I dont think anyone disagrees that obv Charlotte's Mum is ill and that is very unfortunate - HOWEVER suggesting she could work 15 hours a week doesnt seem out of the realms of possibility to me. She is in a position where she's on benefits and could get maximum help with childcare or she could go back to college to further her education and claim free childcare that way whilst she's still young. Instead when her twins go to school she will find herself in a situ where she has absolutely no work experience to offer a company and then she'll be online complaining about that.

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon Charlie has only been moved in 3 days? I’m not sure, only she hasn’t mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte has actually said in the past she doesn’t work because she doesn’t want someone else raising her kids 😂 e.g. nursery or a childminder

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Fair enough to her then, it's tax money either way if your paying the pittance of universal credit or the nursery money through schemes. She can get a job in a shop when the girls are in school easily. There's more to life than careers and university, the girl was on teen mom young and pregnant that's how we know her, if she wants to be a mum rather than a career woman is that so bad? Atleast her girls will look back and remember having a mum who loved them rather than Charlie who uses her kid as a tool to start fights, dresses her as a doll not how she'd be comfortable and takes her to a&e every time she wants to get some social media attention! I've worked my whole life since a week after I left school, through college and uni and I know if I was in Charlotte's position I'd massively struggle to cope doing it.

Reactions: 8
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SEEN THE PHOTO

Charlie and olly are BACK together😳🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Charlie’s new room looks weird as duck why put that huge headboard in front of the only tiny window 😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.