Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate when people say ‘your just jealous of me’ I can put everything I own on it that I am not jealous of Charlotte😂the tiktok was massively cringe and gave me 2nd hand embarrassment and I am not scared to admit it😂
Honestly 😂😭 the jealous thing gets thrown around way too much these days even if a kid gets bullied people go “there only being like that because they’re jealous of you” like nah 75% of the time it’s because the bully is a dick ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Got no comeback so use jealousy just to make the person feel better or for the sake of its

Reactions: 5
My 4 and 2 year old have been in bed since 7😂 they had dinner at 5.. god I can’t imagine how miserable they would be if they weren’t getting dinner until 8pm

Also that’s probably why she doesn’t eat, poor girl is probably tired and just wants to go to sleep, not sit in Charlie’s manky bed eating takeaway at 8pm
She probably doesn't eat because she's fed the same thing. So new foods are strange to her

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s dressing Harlow up in outfits at this time over her pyjamas, put the poor kid in bed or atleast just let her chill out and wind down 😩

Reactions: 3
i don’t see why charlotte is so happy she got 1 mil views pretty much every comment is hateful about her mum , calling her a crackhead , ja ja binks it’s horrific.

Also i think it’s amazing Donna is still here and not saying she should pass away but why on the show did they make it out like she had less than a year left?

Reactions: 15
i don’t see why charlotte is so happy she got 1 mil views pretty much every comment is hateful about her mum , calling her a crackhead , ja ja binks it’s horrific.

Also i think it’s amazing Donna is still here and not saying she should pass away but why on the show did they make it out like she had less than a year left?
My thoughts exactly 😂 it’s not even like she got 1 mil likes, she barely got any likes hahaha. All the views were people laughing at the state of them😂 cringeyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte does know that people are only viewing her tiktoks to laugh right??

• Haha
Charlie makes it so obvious she’s asking herself these questions on Instagram 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bed company must be on her case for payment now so she’s slipped that one in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte's TikToks are proper cringe but those people who are commenting on them just to take the piss out of Donna are absolutely awful. We get called the trolls, yet there's actual genuine ones on her videos. Nobody here would ever say those things about Donna.

Reactions: 20
hahaha, she was in hospital but well enough to take a pic with a pout 😙✌ must of been really poorly hun!
She looks fine lol. Imagine going into hospital when there is do many health issues and short staff and your able to sit and take selfies lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t been on these threads for so long! Can’t believe these train wrecks are still at it 😭 just read bit of the last thread and the entertainment is still gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte's TikToks are proper cringe but those people who are commenting on them just to take the piss out of Donna are absolutely awful. We get called the trolls, yet there's actual genuine ones on her videos. Nobody here would ever say those things about Donna.
What’s the betting too that Donna/Charlotte will just assume they’re tattlers making those comments.
some of them are really disgusting, and not at all the way to speak about anyone with a terminal illness. I really hope that Charlotte calls out these people instead of tarring all the HaTeRz with the same brush

• Sad
hahaha, she was in hospital but well enough to take a pic with a pout 😙✌ must of been really poorly hun!
She only took that because people were saying she was working there so she probably just wanted to prove she was in there but not in a uniform 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I prefer Charlotte's hair shorter, she looks mature

Emphasis on the *looks*

Not in the Brett fan club before anyone says anything 😂 but it is nice to see Harlow actually sat down in a chair eating a cooked meal and not laid in Charlie’s bed with yet another takeaway

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.