Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the perfect example of people who should not be in the public eye. Brett may have had struggles with weight and body over the years but the way he has behaved and treated others publicly leaves him open to comments. I don’t comment on anyone’s looks, weight, body as that’s personally the way I am, no matter what else I comment on here. But I can see where others are coming from. If brett was a nobody, nobody would comment. And true he doesn’t have to read here but I’m sure people tell him. The worst thing these kids are doing is putting themselves out there, they are growing up and making mistakes in public. If Brett is big enough to say the things he has said previously and stay public on social media he cannot pick and choose. Go private then no one will give a duck but he cares about engagement too much. If that is your weakness you have to take the bad and good

Reactions: 7
Not Charlie letting Harlow get hold of a vape fgs. Yes it was probs an accident but talk about making yourself look bad online. I'm not a Karen but its actually not even funny seeing kids with vapes or cigarettes in hand.

Reactions: 9
Of course it’s shocking to see this but knowing what we know about Charlie, is it surprising?
No ones actually quoted me yet just mentioned (Karen’s) but since I said it let’s clarify. I said Charlie was wrong for posting this for thousands to see and judge. Plenty of people dislike her and will pass judgement. However there is plenty of people whos kids have touched something that they shouldn’t have or said something they shouldn’t have etc. But no one sees unless you post/say it. For me no one is perfect so if people comment down to someone which could easily happen to them depending on circumstances then yes they are a Karen. Charlie welcomes Karen’s with her posts and that’s fine I just wonder if the Karen’s in Charlie’s posts are as strict in real life or with their friends and family 😊

Of course it’s shocking to see this but knowing what we know about Charlie, is it surprising?
No ones actually quoted me yet just mentioned (Karen’s) but since I said it let’s clarify. I said Charlie was wrong for posting this for thousands to see and judge. Plenty of people dislike her and will pass judgement. However there is plenty of people whos kids have touched something that they shouldn’t have or said something they shouldn’t have etc. But no one sees unless you post/say it. For me no one is perfect so if people comment down to someone which could easily happen to them depending on circumstances then yes they are a Karen. Charlie welcomes Karen’s with her posts and that’s fine I just wonder if the Karen’s in Charlie’s posts are as strict in real life or with their friends and family 😊
If either of my children picked up an e cigarette my first thought would not to be recording them holding it and playing with it, it would be to remove it and make sure they don’t get it again.. I get kids grab things they shouldn’t, I have two, however it’s how you handle it after the fact and if that makes me a Karen, then I’m more than happy to be a Karen

Reactions: 9
If either of my children picked up an e cigarette my first thought would not to be recording them holding it and playing with it, it would be to remove it and make sure they don’t get it again.. I get kids grab things they shouldn’t, I have two, however it’s how you handle it after the fact and if that makes me a Karen, then I’m more than happy to be a Karen
Yeah I understand kids grab things, sometimes it’s caught on camera and at that point you decide to share it becomes a point of judgement. If you are judging cause the child has picked up something they shouldn’t then that’s being a Karen. If said person posts it on social media it’s THAT that should be challenged and the comments posted with it. What you said isn’t being a Karen. Being a Karen is commenting saying “ooooh I wouldn’t let my kid touch a …..” like it doesn’t happen. However the individual posting said thing to comment on is inviting Karen’s. Karen’s are judgemental without looking at themselves.
Charlie is a tit show no doubt about it. But come on theres absolutely more to bash her about than this. I’ve got stories like you wouldn’t believe. But my kid is 21 in a few weeks and is thriving. People can say what they want and on here it’s anon but I personally wouldn’t feel right bashing her for Harlow picking something up 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
in the last couple of years both Brett and Charlie have been abusive directly towards people on Facebook and insta. Prettty sure Brett has made comments about women’s weight and looks directly to them, which is WAYYYYY worse than discussing his weird ass pics on a forum about him lol HYPOCRITE.. but of course Brett hun, WHEN IT SUITS X

Reactions: 23
in the last couple of years both Brett and Charlie have been abusive directly towards people on Facebook and insta. Prettty sure Brett has made comments about women’s weight and looks directly to them, which is WAYYYYY worse than discussing his weird ass pics on a forum about him lol HYPOCRITE.. but of course Brett hun, WHEN IT SUITS X
Didn’t he say things about his current girlfriends looks a few weeks before they went public?

Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s true

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
But when your kid picks up something they shouldn’t, do you snap a pic to post to the gram? Or take it off them and put it out of reach?

Reactions: 4
But when your kid picks up something they shouldn’t, do you snap a pic to post to the gram? Or take it off them and put it out of reach?
Yeah that’s what I said, and where Charlie goes wrong. Don’t get me wrong I’m not defending her completely but I just don’t like mum shaming. There’s plenty of females out there who beat themselves up all the time without perfect parents saying there wouldn’t do this or that. So to be clear:
Charlie posting this to Instagram for likes, completely wrong and attention seeking.
Kids picking items up they shouldn’t, completely normal. Im sorry if I’ve offended people with my choice of wording, I just find it hard to see people being so judgemental over some things. And if anyone is a perfect parent who’s kids never touch anything they shouldn’t then that’s fine too!
Maybe cause I’m from a different generation to the majority of people here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Im 21 with a 9 month old and she definitely gets ahold of things she shouldn’t (like my beloved can of red bulls tipped into the carpet 🙄) but dont film it lol why would I, if anything im crying over my redbull

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s what I said, and where Charlie goes wrong. Don’t get me wrong I’m not defending her completely but I just don’t like mum shaming. There’s plenty of females out there who beat themselves up all the time without perfect parents saying there wouldn’t do this or that. So to be clear:
Charlie posting this to Instagram for likes, completely wrong and attention seeking.
Kids picking items up they shouldn’t, completely normal. Im sorry if I’ve offended people with my choice of wording, I just find it hard to see people being so judgemental over some things. And if anyone is a perfect parent who’s kids never touch anything they shouldn’t then that’s fine too!
Maybe cause I’m from a different generation to the majority of people here 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dunno if it’s generational? And tbh I wouldn’t ever ‘mum shame’ but her little comment about how people would come for her and mum shame, shows that’s what she wants. I remember sharing a pic of my toddler helping in the kitchen and there was a knife nearby that I hadn’t really thought of, a friend pointed it out in the comments. I was a bit embarrassed by my oversight but it wasn’t mum shaming 🙈
Either way you haven’t offended me, I just think these guys love to play the victim honestly. They could easily make their profiles private.

Reactions: 4
charlotte calling her mam an inspiration after slatting her multiple times on her facebook and telling us all how bad she is 🥴

Reactions: 15
CECAC516-FE3B-448C-BFB4-E1E7B008C342.png

Charlie’s profile pic on Facebook. What the duck is her arm doing 😂

Also videos on her Facebook of Harlow with that ecig almost putting it in her mouth and Charlie just laughing in the background 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I dunno if it’s generational? And tbh I wouldn’t ever ‘mum shame’ but her little comment about how people would come for her and mum shame, shows that’s what she wants. I remember sharing a pic of my toddler helping in the kitchen and there was a knife nearby that I hadn’t really thought of, a friend pointed it out in the comments. I was a bit embarrassed by my oversight but it wasn’t mum shaming 🙈
Either way you haven’t offended me, I just think these guys love to play the victim honestly. They could easily make their profiles private.
Yeah I know what you mean. I wouldn’t say what your friend said was mum shaming either however I would think differently to you. What did commenting about the knife after the fact help? Also I’d be the kind of person who would message about something like that rather than post for other people to see. Probably just seen a lot of it over the years not even just mum shaming, just people going out of their way to make people look bad so my comment probably goes deeper than defending what happened with Charlie’s vape. No idea why I felt the need to tbh the lass has blocked me ages ago 🤣

Yeah I know what you mean. I wouldn’t say what your friend said was mum shaming either however I would think differently to you. What did commenting about the knife after the fact help? Also I’d be the kind of person who would message about something like that rather than post for other people to see. Probably just seen a lot of it over the years not even just mum shaming, just people going out of their way to make people look bad so my comment probably goes deeper than defending what happened with Charlie’s vape. No idea why I felt the need to tbh the lass has blocked me ages ago 🤣
I think the problem is there is such a fine line between helping someone and having a genuine concern and mum shaming.. I’ve been accused of mum shaming because I let another mum know, privately and very politely that their child was still to young and little to safely forward face

• Heart
To be fair people shout 'mum shaming' when you point out the most obvious thing ever about their child lmao. Ive seen people with kids up til 11pm and when you say "that seems late for a 3 year old!" immediately other mums jump down your throat saying omg stop mum shaming, its her kid, its her life blah blah. Very true but does that mean a 3 year old should be screaming at 11pm? no lol.

Charlie should've had the brains in this situ not to post a pic of her kid with a vape.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.