Teen Mom Young And Pregnant UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so pleased charlie's looking at getting a restraining order, by the looks of it it's definitely necessary

Reactions: 12
I literally read this an hour ago and now a new thread has started.....going to save it all for bedtime reading! But just want to say Brett is a T....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Secondly. And I might get hate for this. Charlie figured out who beths ex was because I sent her a DM when we was talking saying how scummy Brett is. She was shocked to find out she cheated and was like “no way??” She then put two & two together, the picture Brett sent her of Beth was a certain date so she sent it to beths ex which confirmed them cheating
I’m glad she did it straight away I was just shocked she didn’t know before hand most girls do have FBI search when it comes to relationships/ex’s

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping she sends these to Meths ex, I sure he wouldn’t want the likes of Brett around his kid even if it’s mum who may have their baby more than him
I don’t think Meth will care, she gave up everything good for Brett, she clearly has no morals already 🥴

Reactions: 10
Okay I can clear some things up for everyone. I was talking to Charlie last night and she sent me the rest of the text, no they weren’t talking normally. Brett randomly sent her the photo & was “rubbing” it in her face, his messages were proper weird
Oh well I take that back what I said then. X
What a absolute bellend. I don't like either tbh but he's on another level now.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Meth will care, she gave up everything good for Brett, she clearly has no morals already 🥴
She probably doesn’t but I’m thinking about her ex and their son. From his posts last night it sounds like she has him more but least he had him last night

Reactions: 1
I don't think it was about the argument from Charlie's side. Maybe I'm being a bit biased because my baby's dad used to do this to me. When she was going through regression she'd scream, pinch, bite, scratch for hours before going to sleep. I think cry it out is horrendous so I'd never leave her, but even distracting her, dark room with music/white noise, singing, rocking, swaying, shushing, baby massage etc didn't work. She'd just wail regardless of what you did. I dealt with that 6 nights out of 7 without moaning, then on his night he'd ring me and tell me he's bringing her back because she won't settle. He was emotionally abusive and I worry a lot about my daughter (though I know she's safe and he is actually quite a good dad), so I'd take her back each time no problem, but she'd only come home and carry on the screaming and wailing with me. Babies don't isntantly settle because they're with their primary carer, and I assume (emphasis on assume) Charlie knew Harlow would come home and do the same so didn't feel it was productive to uproot her and bring her home.

Harlow has spent plenty of time overnight in that house and those surroundings and with those people. The chances that she was upset because she was at Brett's are low, babies just have bad days as adults do. Overtired, overstimulated, undertired, understimulated, feeling a bit poorly, teething, regressions, and simply having an "off day" can all play a part in them being unsettled, and being back with Charlie wouldn't be a magical fix, and if Charlie's dealing with it 5-6 nights out of 7 who are we to say she needs to deal with it on Brett's nights too? It's bleeping hard. It's exhausting. It's mentally draining. It's heartbreaking and it's frustrating. And even more so when you're alone dealing with it. Brett has Jane to pass Harlow to if he needs a 10 minute breather, Charlie doesn't. I'm not defending Charlie. I'm defending mum's in general who deal with the same thing. And to make out she was in the wrong because she didn't pander to Brett not wanting to deal with it, is wrong. And I think the biggest issue here is that Brett wasn't even there trying to settle her or trying to fix anything. He was with Meth.

If Harlow wasnt safe In the travel cot, as I said, put her in your bed and sleep on the floor or a sofa. If your bed isn't safe, just chuck the mattress on the floor and cuddle up with her for one night and sort it properly in the morning. It's that simple. But that wasn't his problem. His problem is that he didn't want to leave his new piece. 🤷
ALL OF THIS! 🙌 my daughter is a similar age to Harlow. Some nights she goes down no problem, other nights it takes longer. I do not leave her so she never cries but she likes the reassurance I am there. All you can do is be patient and wait for them to fall asleep. In all of this is a little girl who just wants love and reassurance above all else, it must be quite a confusing time with Brett moving out but she still sees him and then there’s oliver too and that’s without all the growing and learning she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brett hunny, if she’ll cheat with you, then she’ll cheat on you. So enjoy it while it lasts boo x

Reactions: 15
I can’t wait until Meth realises what a huge duck up she’s made. And when she does I hope her baby daddy don’t take her back 🙃

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.