Teen Mom Young And Pregnant UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the last thread.. from the screenshot that was posted where he says she's the full package Charlie im telling ya. You can see after the photo Charlie has replied something like Aww. So I don't take that as he was sending her photos of him and his gf winding her up. You can see from the context they were talking properly and he was probably informing Charlie he's with someone and this is her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Going back to the last thread.. from the screenshot that was posted where he says she's the full package Charlie im telling ya. You can see after the photo Charlie has replied something like Aww. So I don't take that as he was sending her photos of him and his gf winding her up. You can see from the context they were talking properly and he was probably informing Charlie he's with someone and this is her.
Didn’t Charlie put a photo on her own story saying she’s the full package or something it made no sense but maybe it was a response to that message Brett sent her

Reactions: 1
just to clarify the Brett Carter fan club was just a joke. I think we all agree here that they both are toxic and should do better for Harlow.
I don’t get why everyone is taking it so serious and getting so aggy about the BCFC, it was clearly a joke because everyone was arse licking him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whether it was Jane’s night or Brett’s, Harlow is still Brett’s responsibility. That’s his mum who he lives with. If I was Charlie, I would have picked Harlow up last night and told Brett he can see her again when he’s got a safe place for her to sleep. Might it seem fair to some people, but they’ve been split up long enough now for Brett to have sorted out something more permanent for Harlow. He said that he’s had to hold her in bed before because she kept climbing out so this obviously isn’t a new issue. Not to mention that he clearly didn’t want to go home from his girlfriends and have to deal with it himself, he needs to sort out his priorities. We thought Charlie was bad at choosing her partner over Harlow, but at least she deals with Harlow on her days.
I feel so bad for Harlow in this, obviously having such stressful nights and neither of her parents are there to comfort her

Reactions: 18
just to clarify the Brett Carter fan club was just a joke. I think we all agree here that they both are toxic and should do better for Harlow.
🤣 I loved you winding up the Brett cart fan club 🤣

In all seriousness though they both have been as bad a as each other in most cases (though threatening to smash her head cannot be justified whatsoever , its a horrendous thing to say whether he meant it or not)
We can all debate right and wrong until we are black and blue but everyone's opinions are always going to be different

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"jane's night" is just bizarre, brett lives with her and she sees her the whole weekend, why does brett, as her father, not look after her? my parents are grandparents and they've never had their own night, because why would they 😂 i got no doubt it's because brett wanted to keep his friday nights free

Reactions: 19
It was me that told Charlie who Beth’s ex partner was, so she could tell him personally,I’m dating his brother. Beth is vile and always will be. Once a cheat always a cheat 😊😊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
woke up to 97 notifications after finally leaving the thread to sleep at 2am! 😂 all i can say is, apart from spreading it on social media, i think charlie spoke very maturely to brett in the messages and if she reads here, i want to apologise to her for how i bigged up brett and called her immature without having all the information
185 & I left at 4:30 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is just my opinion- first time poster long time lurker 😂
Charlie is a young mum she’s trying and even though I don’t think olly should be around Harlow yet she has said multiple times that they were friends before they got together so even though it seems quick maybe olly already met Harlow when they were friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
Brett is a complete waste of space saying he can’t fit a cot in his room but can fit a travel cot in- that makes 0 sense travel cots are wider and only a smaller width ways but you can get space saver cots which would be smaller than a travel cot!

What I think happened last night his Brett left Harlow with his mum to see Beth but Jane obviously had some issue so Brett has tried to use it as an excuse and it’s all backfired!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🤣 I loved you winding up the Brett cart fan club 🤣

In all seriousness though they both have been as bad a as each other in most cases (though threatening to smash her head cannot be justified whatsoever , its a horrendous thing to say whether he meant it or not)
We can all debate right and wrong until we are black and blue but everyone's opinions are always going to be different
honestly the amount of times I would quote someone and write my opinion on Brett and then I would just delete it because I couldn’t be dealing with the BCFC 😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do see what you’re saying, completely. I guess I was just thinking as a mum you’d put the argument aside and just be concerned about your child. They were both more focused on arguing and putting it on Instagram than actually sorting Harlow out. Again, it was only the poor little girl who suffered.
I don't think it was about the argument from Charlie's side. Maybe I'm being a bit biased because my baby's dad used to do this to me. When she was going through regression she'd scream, pinch, bite, scratch for hours before going to sleep. I think cry it out is horrendous so I'd never leave her, but even distracting her, dark room with music/white noise, singing, rocking, swaying, shushing, baby massage etc didn't work. She'd just wail regardless of what you did. I dealt with that 6 nights out of 7 without moaning, then on his night he'd ring me and tell me he's bringing her back because she won't settle. He was emotionally abusive and I worry a lot about my daughter (though I know she's safe and he is actually quite a good dad), so I'd take her back each time no problem, but she'd only come home and carry on the screaming and wailing with me. Babies don't isntantly settle because they're with their primary carer, and I assume (emphasis on assume) Charlie knew Harlow would come home and do the same so didn't feel it was productive to uproot her and bring her home.

Harlow has spent plenty of time overnight in that house and those surroundings and with those people. The chances that she was upset because she was at Brett's are low, babies just have bad days as adults do. Overtired, overstimulated, undertired, understimulated, feeling a bit poorly, teething, regressions, and simply having an "off day" can all play a part in them being unsettled, and being back with Charlie wouldn't be a magical fix, and if Charlie's dealing with it 5-6 nights out of 7 who are we to say she needs to deal with it on Brett's nights too? It's bleeping hard. It's exhausting. It's mentally draining. It's heartbreaking and it's frustrating. And even more so when you're alone dealing with it. Brett has Jane to pass Harlow to if he needs a 10 minute breather, Charlie doesn't. I'm not defending Charlie. I'm defending mum's in general who deal with the same thing. And to make out she was in the wrong because she didn't pander to Brett not wanting to deal with it, is wrong. And I think the biggest issue here is that Brett wasn't even there trying to settle her or trying to fix anything. He was with Meth.

If Harlow wasnt safe In the travel cot, as I said, put her in your bed and sleep on the floor or a sofa. If your bed isn't safe, just chuck the mattress on the floor and cuddle up with her for one night and sort it properly in the morning. It's that simple. But that wasn't his problem. His problem is that he didn't want to leave his new piece. 🤷

Reactions: 20
Okay I can clear some things up for everyone. I was talking to Charlie last night and she sent me the rest of the text, no they weren’t talking normally. Brett randomly sent her the photo & was “rubbing” it in her face, his messages were proper weird

Reactions: 14
Okay I can clear some things up for everyone. I was talking to Charlie last night and she sent me the rest of the text, no they weren’t talking normally. Brett randomly sent her the photo & was “rubbing” it in her face, his messages were proper weird
yeah I took it as he was trying to get a rise out of her and she just didn’t bite

Reactions: 12
Secondly. And I might get hate for this. Charlie figured out who beths ex was because I sent her a DM when we was talking saying how scummy Brett is. She was shocked to find out she cheated and was like “no way??” She then put two & two together, the picture Brett sent her of Beth was a certain date so she sent it to beths ex which confirmed them cheating

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m pretty sure he sent the photos a while ago and when Charlie posted “the whole package” thing on her picture it was in reference to the message he sent. Im guessing she didn’t know who Beth was as the photo had the phone covering her face. So also didn’t know who her ex was and she saw it here first last night. Not long after we found him and posted it here is when he started writing things on Facebook so I think she had only just told him when she seen it here ? Makes more sense as I’m sure she would of done it before if she knew who Beth & her ex actually were

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.