Teen Mom Young And Pregnant UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding it so boring being accused of being on any side tbh. The only person who is important is Harlow.

I’ll hold my hands up and say I defended Brett previously but that was based off what we could see. I wasn’t assuming otherwise just judging what I saw. Charlie openly showed us a tit show and we judged her on that. Brett supposedly showed us him being a good parent and we judged him on that. End of. Now I’ve seen the tit he said to her I agree he’s wrong.

I actually think they’re both as bad as each other. Regardless of whose turn it was to have Harlow, if Charlie was that bothered about her daughter she would have gone and got her knowing that Harlow was not settling. If Brett is as “dead beat” as she says then why leave her with him in the first place? And why send Harlow to his mums knowing he isn’t even there?

As for Brett. He’s clearly a manipulator and manipulated a lot of us into thinking he was innocent. He needs to get his priorities straight. If his new girl cheated with him she will likely cheat on him. Once a cheat always a cheat. His focus should be ok getting himself sorted a place so he can comfortably have his daughter. And he should lay off the abusive messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow I just caught up!!!! I love Tattle!!! You won't see me on any sides. They are both absolute idiots and its Harlow I feel for. I used to prefer Brett but wow. Total eye opener for us today! I just can't keep up with both this and TMUK thread🤯😂

Reactions: 16
I’m finding it so boring being accused of being on any side tbh. The only person who is important is Harlow.

I’ll hold my hands up and say I defended Brett previously but that was based off what we could see. I wasn’t assuming otherwise just judging what I saw. Charlie openly showed us a tit show and we judged her on that. Brett supposedly showed us him being a good parent and we judged him on that. End of. Now I’ve seen the tit he said to her I agree he’s wrong.

I actually think they’re both as bad as each other. Regardless of whose turn it was to have Harlow, if Charlie was that bothered about her daughter she would have gone and got her knowing that Harlow was not settling. If Brett is as “dead beat” as she says then why leave her with him in the first place? And why send Harlow to his mums knowing he isn’t even there?

As for Brett. He’s clearly a manipulator and manipulated a lot of us into thinking he was innocent. He needs to get his priorities straight. If his new girl cheated with him she will likely cheat on him. Once a cheat always a cheat. His focus should be ok getting himself sorted a place so he can comfortably have his daughter. And he should lay off the abusive messages.
But should she start calling Brett if Harlow won’t settle when it’s her night to have her? Come pick her up, I can’t comfort and make my child safe like I should do as a good parent? It isn’t a case of not being bothered, he is equally as responsible for her safety and her well-being yet all it was all YOUR baby is sad, YOUR baby is not safe. Well sorry Brett but you’re happy to play insta Daddy and play the doting parent. Leave your girlfriend alone, go home and take responsibility for your daughter and make that environment a safe place to be, meet those basic needs and be a bleeping parent.

Reactions: 19
Reactive abuse.
Charlie is no angel but she’s not the abuser, that a lot of people seem to make out.

in the show he controlled everything. Charlie seemed to be the bad one because the bad things she said was shown. Brett would have done his horrible things off tv, as that what abusers do. They hide the abuse!

And the tit Charlie got for staying with Brett after she accused him of hitting her, cleary not many people know what it’s like to be in an abusive relationship.

I’ve never fell for the image Brett put on. People like him (I know someone like him) know exactly how to play the victim, he’s a gaslighter and a narcissist. He played a good show! However the truth slowly starts coming out eventually.

but to be able to say so easily he’d smash her head in with a bat, this is NOT a new thing for Brett.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t Friday always Jane night.? Didn’t she even have her when there together not saying it’s right

just to clarify the Brett Carter fan club was just a joke. I think we all agree here that they both are toxic and should do better for Harlow.

Reactions: 18
But should she start calling Brett if Harlow won’t settle when it’s her night to have her? Come pick her up, I can’t comfort and make my child safe like I should do as a good parent? It isn’t a case of not being bothered, he is equally as responsible for her safety and her well-being yet all it was all YOUR baby is sad, YOUR baby is not safe. Well sorry Brett but you’re happy to play insta Daddy and play the doting parent. Leave your girlfriend alone, go home and take responsibility for your daughter and make that environment a safe place to be, meet those basic needs and be a bleeping parent.
I do see what you’re saying, completely. I guess I was just thinking as a mum you’d put the argument aside and just be concerned about your child. They were both more focused on arguing and putting it on Instagram than actually sorting Harlow out. Again, it was only the poor little girl who suffered.

They can argue about what Brett can/ can’t do later, or what furniture he should have etc but I’m just thinking if I were the mum, my worry would be getting my child settled rather than arguing about it. Save that for later. She even called him deadbeat herself so why leave him to care for her?

I’m not saying you’re wrong btw, I just think the argument was ridiculous. Get the child sorted and have your domestic later.

Reactions: 6
Just putting my 2 cents in because I don’t think people understand where I am coming from with all the stuff that happened last night.

I don’t reckon all this last night was about a cot/travel cot or their not being any space. I reckon that was the only excuse last night Brett could come up with thinking Charlie would come and get Harlow which obviously backfired on him. Now we seen Brett is selective with what he tells us and what he shares and according to him it was Janes night to have Harlow but then Charlie put on the ex’s post that Brett passed H off to Jane. So what if Jane had to change arrangements left Brett to have Harlow and Brett didn’t want too and tried to get Charlie to take her?

cleary Brett reads here and knows Charlie gets slagged off for passing H on to spend time with olly andhe knows if he told Charlie the truth and he wanted to spend time with Meth then clearly Charlie would say no?

that’s all I’m saying. Plus H has been saying at Jane’s for a while they’ve had plenty of time time to get a cot, we don’t know how big Bretts room is for all we know he could make out he’s got the box room when really he’s got the master bedroom. He’s made out for weeks he’s single when really he’s got Meth.

also I wanna know how long has Charlie known this information? I’ll feel bad if she’s known a while and only told Meths ex about it last night 🤷🏼‍♀️From his post meth has been seeing him and then going to Brett.

Reactions: 13
Some of the same people talking tit for Brett leaving Harlow with her grandmother so he can spend time alone with his new mrs are the same who slagged Charlie off for introducing Oli too soon. Brett is allowed his own time and if Jane is happy to have Harlow for one night on one of his weekends then I personally would rather that than Brett introduce little miss liar liar home wrecking on fire into the picture too soon. I think what he said about hurting Charlie with a bat absolutely appalling but some of your opinions switch up too fast. It’s okay to say they’re both pieces of tit in regards to how they are towards eachother. No one needs to be on a side when it suits the majority of the board lol. Your opinions are fine even if 90% disagree.

Plus; let me add, if Charlie has known about this as long as it seems she is a head for keeping it from the poor bloke for so long? and instead waiting for some massive grand finale to put the cherry on top for the now broken family. She hasn’t done anything worthy in that situation, if she knew, she should’ve said.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me why do they all have dramas at the same time?! Barely looked at this thread since the Meg tea spilled and then this morning see there's been a tit load of messages on this thread.

Still laughing at 'pedalo' from the previous thread haha.

• Haha
I do see what you’re saying, completely. I guess I was just thinking as a mum you’d put the argument aside and just be concerned about your child. They were both more focused on arguing and putting it on Instagram than actually sorting Harlow out. Again, it was only the poor little girl who suffered.

They can argue about what Brett can/ can’t do later, or what furniture he should have etc but I’m just thinking if I were the mum, my worry would be getting my child settled rather than arguing about it. Save that for later. She even called him deadbeat herself so why leave him to care for her?

I’m not saying you’re wrong btw, I just think the argument was ridiculous. Get the child sorted and have your domestic later.
She reacted by putting the screenshots on her story after he started putting stuff on his. I just don’t see why it’s down to her just to drop everything and pander to his demands and go fetch Harlow when it wouldn’t happen the opposite way round. If Harlow learnt how to climb out of her cot at home, nobody would expect Brett to go rushing round and solve the problem, scoop her up into the sunset. They’d expect Charlie to come up with a solution, albeit a temporary one to ensure that Harlow was safe and well. Brett completely shut down all suggestions given on his Instagram, made excuses and then wanted Charlie to wipe his arse and pick the child up that he couldn’t even be bothered to care for.

I don’t know, for me if this was the opposite way round, people wouldn’t be expecting Brett to pick up the pieces, they’d be annihilating Charlie for not dealing with it herself and nobody would be claiming Brett didn’t care because it’s something that happens with kids.

End of day of day I fled Domestic violence to my kids dad, he was sending some horrid shite, similar to Brett. Demanding me to get my child all times of nights and doing nothing to sort the issues at his out. I aired his messages as he was making me out to be the bad one in the break up. Little did everyone know.

FairPlay to her foR showing everyone what he sent yes it may be the wrong way to do things but let’s remember Brett plays innocent, plays as if he’s heartbroken and misses Harlow, yet he drops her
To go see his disgusting (no moral) new MRS. Don’t get Me wrong I still don’t really rate Charlie and the things she does in terms of breaking lockdown rules etc but Glad we seen his true colours and I hope Charlie takes his message seriously and gets a court order on bretts ass cus trust me he’ll get hardly anything - depends if there is acc proof of previous DV but I can suspect there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
woke up to 97 notifications after finally leaving the thread to sleep at 2am! 😂 all i can say is, apart from spreading it on social media, i think charlie spoke very maturely to brett in the messages and if she reads here, i want to apologise to her for how i bigged up brett and called her immature without having all the information

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
woke up to 97 notifications after finally leaving the thread to sleep at 2am! 😂 all i can say is, apart from spreading it on social media, i think charlie spoke very maturely to brett in the messages and if she reads here, i want to apologise to her for how i bigged up brett and called her immature without having all the information
107 notifications and I left it 4am I couldn’t stop reading!! I know I feel guilty too!!?! We’ve been converted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I get where you are coming from. Clearly Harlow was unsettled very late at night too
Some of the same people talking tit for Brett leaving Harlow with her grandmother so he can spend time alone with his new mrs are the same who slagged Charlie off for introducing Oli too soon. Brett is allowed his own time and if Jane is happy to have Harlow for one night on one of his weekends then I personally would rather that than Brett introduce little miss liar liar home wrecking on fire into the picture too soon. I think what he said about hurting Charlie with a bat absolutely appalling but some of your opinions switch up too fast. It’s okay to say they’re both pieces of tit in regards to how they are towards eachother. No one needs to be on a side when it suits the majority of the board lol. Your opinions are fine even if 90% disagree.

Plus; let me add, if Charlie has known about this as long as it seems she is a head for keeping it from the poor bloke for so long? and instead waiting for some massive grand finale to put the cherry on top for the now broken family. She hasn’t done anything worthy in that situation, if she knew, she should’ve said.
I honestly don’t think Charlie is a smart enough girl to figure out whose Beth ex was, she probably saw it here last night and made contact with him. Clearly Charlie knows Brett has been seeing this girl for a while because he’s been sending Charlie photos of them (weirdo) so she probably showed the boy last night

Reactions: 7
Let’s all not forget he also leaked Charlie’s personal number last night then claimed he doesn’t give a f@ck. knowing she has a large following which could potentially put harlow in danger now

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I do think Brett exaggerated the travel cot incident and Harlow being upset though because I think Jane is nasty behind closed doors to Charlie as well but I can’t deny that she absolutely adores Harlow. So I can’t sit back and think ‘ahh yeah, she carried on letting her be unsafe and upset’ when I don’t think that’s what was happening at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.