Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bk2021

We’ve got Charlie, Brett, Meth, Meths ex Jordan (love u), Meths friend Holly & we have Muggins actively reading this thread.

Making me shy with such a crowd 🙈🥰🤪✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

elloelloello

VIP Member
Can’t believe I stuffed myself with Ben and Jerry’s watching that shite, a whole tub down, over 500 calories, and fuck all to show for it. Gutted x

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Bk2021

Huggins when Charlie quit insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Gh2611

let’s not forget that Brett once turned to at Charlie’s at 3am and then shit his pants because our boy butlins was there 😂
Let’s not forget Charlie smashing his window.. let’s not forget Charlie’s emotional abuse throughout the entire show.. let’s not forget Charlie telling innocent people to die.. let’s not forget Charlie poking and prodding Brett at every angle, just broken up with him and is posting pics of his baby with another man saying “our Harlow” talk about reeling him in! She was pushing and pushing for a reaction when she finally got one, posted it online. That my friends, is MANIPULATION

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Scar14

VIP Member
Sorry but Jordan’s a mug if he’s gone back to her, she was in bed with mr bean 24 hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don’t get me started, she’s just as bad as Brett, she don’t care about her child🤣. Otherwise she wouldn’t of abandoned him at butlins all cos she had an argument with his dad lmao
You and pancakelady need a medal for your tea 🍵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kay.97x

Omg please spill I need all the tea😱😱 😂

It’s pretty obvious she doesn’t give much of a shit about anything. She’s ripped a family apart and broke a poor lads heart and that’s without the damage it will cause to the little lads life too
Looool. They went to butlins in October and because she couldn’t get her own way and had an argument with his dad, she left the baby and came back to Goole 🤣🤣. Jordon quoted on Snapchat ( I won’t ever leave you son) 🤭

• Wow
  • Sad

Haddxn

Absolute bollocks. If that was the context then he would’ve said something like “you need some sense knocked into you” but he said that he will smash her head in with a bat... not really the same is it? He knew exactly what he was trying to say.

• Heart