Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that brett said he had intrusive thoughts and within minutes next put a video of harlow on with no nappy🤢😱

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that brett said he had intrusive thoughts and within minutes next put a video of harlow on with no nappy🤢😱
He's got his sleeves rolled up, looks like he's maybe just been bathing Harlow?! That's defo Janes big bath in the background. Wonder if he's moved out. That's so creepy if he's posting about intrusive thoughts while bathing her 😩

Reactions: 1
I took it as intrusive thoughts as in mental health, wanting not live - not about Harlow or anything like that. But now you’ve said it, it is pretty creepy.

Reactions: 18
God.. I can’t even watch normal TikToks of babies or little kids cos I know the type of people out there who could be watching and it makes me feel sick so I scroll past. How can you comfortably put your own child out there half naked, on an open profile, when you’ve been on tv and not feel sick to your stomach? Weirdo, can’t relate x

Reactions: 7
Bit out of order to be hinting at accusations like that surely?

He's got his sleeves rolled up, looks like he's maybe just been bathing Harlow?! That's defo Janes big bath in the background. Wonder if he's moved out. That's so creepy if he's posting about intrusive thoughts while bathing her 😩
Also out of order, could be a million things and yet people are jumping on here to hint what? That he’s a wrong’un and abusing his daughter? Come on...

Reactions: 47
Brett is clearly struggling to come to terms with Charlie being with someone else and living her life and obviously not seeing his daughter every day. I reckon that’s what he means by that. Also Oliver is with Charlie and Harlow😆

Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t think the intrusive thoughts are anything to do with Harlow. He just hasn’t used his noggin putting the two stories one after the other.

Reactions: 10
As if Oli has somehow came home early, I can just imagine Charlie begging him down the phone like idk I get that vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brett is struggling it’s obvious. He had it all now he has nothing those intrusive thoughts wouldn’t be anything to do with Harlow.

Reactions: 6
Brett is struggling it’s obvious. He had it all now he has nothing those intrusive thoughts wouldn’t be anything to do with Harlow.
He shouldn’t have that video up of H regardless of how he’s feeling... maybe if he’s told he will take it down

Reactions: 8
100% that video is to prove a point - so when Charlie kicks off he can say that it’s not different to how under dressed Oliver was or something like that. Probably not explaining myself properly but I’m sure you get the jist

Reactions: 3
Oli is based at Portsmouth. He said it on the live. It is about 4 hours drive! He said last weekend he was on duty this weekend. Don't understand how he has got it off.

Reactions: 2
Oli is based at Portsmouth. He said it on the live. It is about 4 hours drive! He said last weekend he was on duty this weekend. Don't understand how he has got it off.
At my husbands camp if you’re on guard or duty they’re known too Pay people to cover it. My husband was on guard all of August and first weekend of September he got a phone call from a lad offering him £650 if he’d do his weekend of guard 🤣

Reactions: 2
i actually think it's quite nice oli's gone home to surprise her, i think that's a really lovely thing for a boyfriend to do, i know i'd love it if my boyfriend did that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.