Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs.charlie Going for a drive to get a coffee an to get Harlow to sleep ainā€™t bloody essential weā€™re in lockdown an still everybody thinks itā€™s a free for all
How's that Charlie's fault that they are open? We had to take our daughter out for a drive a few times to get her to sleep at night and guess what we would stop at a drive through to get food when she was asleep, lockdown or not just because you don't like it not really your place to comment ad the government have said they can be open

Fair play to Charlie getting her lips dissolved, let's hope she realises she doesn't need those massive sweeping brush lashes as well and tones then down, I'm in no way a fan of hers but she will look so much nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think the thing with big lips and lashes, and eyebrows similarly, is they become the new normal. Iā€™ve said before I was guilty of it with filler myself, you get used to seeing that in the mirror everyday, so even the enhanced lips and enhanced lashes start looking plain because youā€™re use to seeing them daily, so to your own self the bigger you get, looks less ridiculous because youā€™re use to seeing it and it becomes an upgrade, but everyone else sees the dramatic change and thinks it looks daft (which more often than not it does). I think Charlie has a lot of self love she needs to find and hopefully dissolving her filler will be the first step.

Reactions: 7
I'd feel well awkward if I was showing off my filler and being "frEsH ofF the NeEdLE" and tagging the person who did it etc... then putting up a post about how you want them dissolved.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the thing with big lips and lashes, and eyebrows similarly, is they become the new normal. Iā€™ve said before I was guilty of it with filler myself, you get used to seeing that in the mirror everyday, so even the enhanced lips and enhanced lashes start looking plain because youā€™re use to seeing them daily, so to your own self the bigger you get, looks less ridiculous because youā€™re use to seeing it and it becomes an upgrade, but everyone else sees the dramatic change and thinks it looks daft (which more often than not it does). I think Charlie has a lot of self love she needs to find and hopefully dissolving her filler will be the first step.
I have to say I agree with this. I haven't had filler, but I do have lash extensions (well, I do when Boris isn't keeping us all grounded). I started off with quite natural, classic lashes, then as time went on I moved on to light volume and now I have full volume. It may not be to everyone's taste but I like my full volume lashes. And as you say, the longer you look in the mirror the more you think "they don't look full enough" so you go for more. In a way it is a vicious circle.

To be fair, I'm sure plenty on this thread if they saw a pic of me would tell me my lashes are too much, but I like them so that's all that matters :ROFLMAO:

I do agree with you though, I think Charlie has very little confidence in herself so has things like lashes and fillers to try and "fill that hole" and make herself feel better. I hope if she has her lips dissolved that she starts to love her appearance because despite everything I've said about her as a person, I actually think she's a very attractive young girl

Reactions: 4
I have to say I agree with this. I haven't had filler, but I do have lash extensions (well, I do when Boris isn't keeping us all grounded). I started off with quite natural, classic lashes, then as time went on I moved on to light volume and now I have full volume. It may not be to everyone's taste but I like my full volume lashes. And as you say, the longer you look in the mirror the more you think "they don't look full enough" so you go for more. In a way it is a vicious circle.

To be fair, I'm sure plenty on this thread if they saw a pic of me would tell me my lashes are too much, but I like them so that's all that matters :ROFLMAO:

I do agree with you though, I think Charlie has very little confidence in herself so has things like lashes and fillers to try and "fill that hole" and make herself feel better. I hope if she has her lips dissolved that she starts to love her appearance because despite everything I've said about her as a person, I actually think she's a very attractive young girl
Me too. I had my lips done. And I look at them and think wow where did the filler go. I am a qualified beautician and whatever I do I never have any confidence.

• Heart
In sorry but slating Ollie and Charlie for that picture of him in the towel is pathetic!! Oh you shouldnā€™t be half clothed near a child you didnā€™t birth like seriously? No wonder these days lads donā€™t want to be step parents because they would need to constantly be walking on eggshells! donā€™t wear shorts, donā€™t post pictures incase you upset the dad ect ect itā€™s all pathetic šŸ„“ I get why some people are worried but to insinuate something like that is wrong on so many levels. There are some amazing step parents but you have to be ALLOWED to step up and not be criticised.
i said that about birthing so I assume youā€™re on about me but nope I stand by it. She doesnā€™t know him. Sheā€™s not his child. He is naked and she is on his lap. Iā€™m sure the millions of sexually abused children wish an adult would have called out inappropriate behaviour. Iā€™d rather offend and adult than have a child hurt lol.
You can be a step parent without playing with the step child whilst naked x

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The reason she technically shouldn't be driving is because if she was in an accident and needed emergency services then she would be using the NHS when it is already over stretched or if she broke down and had to come into contact with a mechanic or someone then it could potentially spread the virus.

Not saying what is right or wrong just stating the facts of why it is advised to not travel unless essential.
But the same could happen if you go for a walk, you could fall over and break your ankle and need emergency services.

I don't think a driver potentially breaking down is the reason why non essential travel is advised against, I definitely wouldn't say it's facts anyway...just my opinion.

Reactions: 9
But the same could happen if you go for a walk, you could fall over and break your ankle and need emergency services.

I don't think a driver potentially breaking down is the reason why non essential travel is advised against, I definitely wouldn't say it's facts anyway...just my opinion.
I get that and the rules can contradict each other but I know that was stated as a reason in the first lockdown.
Although I looked it up and this time you can drive locally to parks and things whereas in the first lockdown you could only walk from your house.

Reactions: 3
Sophm is totally right in what sheā€™s saying, the whole reason we were told we were going into first lockdown last year was to ease the pressure on the NHS and avoid ā€œavoidableā€ accidents and keep free beds for covid. The gov keep changing their mind, now on the radio it says to stay home because bending the rules will kill someone! So, although I also agree drives are fine, she isnā€™t entirely wrong in what sheā€™s saying. ā˜ŗ Very confusing times!

Reactions: 3
Sophm is totally right in what sheā€™s saying, the whole reason we were told we were going into first lockdown last year was to ease the pressure on the NHS and avoid ā€œavoidableā€ accidents and keep free beds for covid. The gov keep changing their mind, now on the radio it says to stay home because bending the rules will kill someone! So, although I also agree drives are fine, she isnā€™t entirely wrong in what sheā€™s saying. ā˜ŗ Very confusing times!
Thank you , I didn't just make it up out of thin air šŸ˜… I'm not arguing trying to say people are wrong or right just stating facts

Reactions: 6
iā€™m probably going to get shot down for this i but i do think people are starting to get rather nit picky when it comes to charlie, like some of the stuff sheā€™s doing is THAT bad (obvious things aside before anyone shouts at me)

Reactions: 34
iā€™m probably going to get shot down for this i but i do think people are starting to get rather nit picky when it comes to charlie, like some of the stuff sheā€™s doing is THAT bad (obvious things aside before anyone shouts at me)
Agreed. Think it's because nobody else is providing us with any drama/entertainment so we're holding on to her to keep these threads alive :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
agree. The driving doesnā€™t bother me. If she wants to do a Dominic to get her kid to sleep when sheā€™s ill then do it, id do it if mine were still babies

Reactions: 8
I agree to some extent - the driving isnā€™t bad to me, Iā€™d do the same if I needed to get my child to sleep. But the half naked photo of Oliver and Harlow is bad in my opinion. Especially when Charlie made a big thing about Jane bathing with Harlow.

Reactions: 13
I get that and I genuinely don't care that she went for a drive I was just stating the technicalities. Wish I never said anything now šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
funny how charlie wanted a restraining order but still sending harlow to bretts on a tuesday ..

Reactions: 8
funny how charlie wanted a restraining order but still sending harlow to bretts on a tuesday ..
She can still send her child, just do handovers with Jane for example, not suprised she wants a restraining order if he threatened to smash her skull, but at the same time if he's saying tit like that is he safe enough to be near harlow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.