Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she keeps her natural lips or keeps the filler to the absolute minimum and isn’t restarting to just get back to the same state. The MUA Holly Boon was guilty of that.

Reactions: 10
The reason she technically shouldn't be driving is because if she was in an accident and needed emergency services then she would be using the NHS when it is already over stretched or if she broke down and had to come into contact with a mechanic or someone then it could potentially spread the virus.

Not saying what is right or wrong just stating the facts of why it is advised to not travel unless essential.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t 5ml lip filler a lot? 😳 I wonder if Oli has had a word. It’s been mentioned plenty on here I’m sure she was aware of how they looked but now wants them dissolved, fair play she’s finally realised it’s too much

Reactions: 17
Glad Charlie is getting them dissolved. I think they will look a lot better redone properly with less fillers. I don't have them myself but have a few friends with them and they can really make a difference. I'd be too scared I didn't suit them or they looked ridiculous to take the plunge.

Isn’t 5ml lip filler a lot? 😳 I wonder if Oli has had a word. It’s been mentioned plenty on here I’m sure she was aware of how they looked but now wants them dissolved, fair play she’s finally realised it’s too much
I’m hoping she’s doing it for herself and not because of others

That’s a hell of a lot! People usually get 0.5ml or 1ml every 6months to a year. Non medical professionals doing fillers should have more regulations in place, but that’s a whole other convo!

Reactions: 13
Yaaaas Charlie good lass. Less is more as they say😉 her lips will look so much better without them being so full.

Reactions: 12
I’ve only got 1ml and that’s bad enough 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Actually can’t wait to see her without them! I think she’ll look so pretty

Reactions: 13
In sorry but slating Ollie and Charlie for that picture of him in the towel is pathetic!! Oh you shouldn’t be half clothed near a child you didn’t birth like seriously? No wonder these days lads don’t want to be step parents because they would need to constantly be walking on eggshells! don’t wear shorts, don’t post pictures incase you upset the dad ect ect it’s all pathetic 🥴 I get why some people are worried but to insinuate something like that is wrong on so many levels. There are some amazing step parents but you have to be ALLOWED to step up and not be criticised.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In sorry but slating Ollie and Charlie for that picture of him in the towel is pathetic!! Oh you shouldn’t be half clothed near a child you didn’t birth like seriously? No wonder these days lads don’t want to be step parents because they would need to constantly be walking on eggshells! don’t wear shorts, don’t post pictures incase you upset the dad ect ect it’s all pathetic 🥴 I get why some people are worried but to insinuate something like that is wrong on so many levels. There are some amazing step parents but you have to be ALLOWED to step up and not be criticised.
Yeah but people are forgetting Jane got absolutely slated for being in a bath in a bikini with her own granddaughter. But it alright for oil to play with Harlow in just a towel? I can bet if it was the other way round and it was bretts girlfriend in just a bra and towel round her bottom there would be up raw. I’m not slating Charlie as such she just needs to learn what to keep off the internet.

Reactions: 25
Are we still on the towel?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NBF but if I split with my son dad an he posted a TikTok including a pic of another girl Holding my son in a towel I’d be fuming. I don’t see the issue with grandparents bathing with their grandchildren. My dad wears trunks and baths with my son? My mum will wear a swimming costume and bath with him as it makes it easier for them.. I’d rather grandparents bath with my child then someone I would be dating.

Reactions: 16
NBF but if I split with my son dad an he posted a TikTok including a pic of another girl Holding my son in a towel I’d be fuming. I don’t see the issue with grandparents bathing with their grandchildren. My dad wears trunks and baths with my son? My mum will wear a swimming costume and bath with him as it makes it easier for them.. I’d rather grandparents bath with my child then someone I would be dating.
Oh my god I’d lose my tit if I saw that too. There’s a time and a place, and parading your daughter on your new mans naked flesh is not it. He absolutely wasn’t wearing shorts like Charlie said. 🙁

Reactions: 17
Oh my god I’d lose my tit if I saw that too. There’s a time and a place, and parading your daughter on your new mans naked flesh is not it. He absolutely wasn’t wearing shorts like Charlie said. 🙁
Exactly that! My dad is terminally ill and hasn’t got long left he’s spending every possible minute with my son, be it if he’s having a bath with him or not. Just can’t believe some people on here are saying it’s okay even tho Jane was slated awfully for bathing with her granddaughter! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lets hope something interesting happens today so we can move on from #towelgate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.