Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs.charlie Going for a drive to get a coffee an to get Harlow to sleep ain’t bloody essential we’re in lockdown an still everybody thinks it’s a free for all
tbf i think going for a drive is ok as you’re not putting anyone in danger, i go for drives to clear my head sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She probably needs the coffee too if she’s resorting to a drive to get Harlow to sleep. Many nights I have wished I could drive when my son was younger and fighting a nap. 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Not defending Emma or Charlie. This is purely on observation of this lockdown and last March lockdown. There’s many people now not taking this lockdown seriously and it isn’t right considering this is much more dangerous than the first but too be fair this lockdown is a lot more lenient compared to the first so people aren’t taking it that seriously or doesn’t believe that this wave is much worse than the first.

I do follow the rules and work for the nhs and I want us out of this and go back to normality but the rules need to be as strict as the first lockdown or much more stricter as people genuinely aren’t taking this one seriously and are just having enough of going in and out of lockdown. People need to actually get punished too see the seriousness in this

Reactions: 8
Maybe I've misunderstood the rules but I don't have a problem with Charlie going out for a drive to get Harlow to sleep and grabbing a coffee on the way. The takeaway service is open, so she is not wrong for using it - blame the government for allowing them to be open if you have an issue. I also think if it's literally her and Harlow in the car, she's not meeting anyone nor getting out (assuming the coffee was form a drive thru) then her risk of spreading the virus is minimal to none anyway so not really any harm? Appreciate it's not "necessary" as such but the likelihood of it spreading the virus is small. Also, we don't know - Harlow may have been so tired she were kicking off that Charlie felt the only way she owuld get her off is to go for a drive, in that case, necessary for the childs sake and the mother's to avoid a breakdown. I'll not often jump to Charlie's defence but personally I can't see what she's done wrong here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has said earlier today Harlow isn’t very well. So that’s maybe why she’s took her for a drive to make sure she sleeps? Maybe she was up all night not judging her on this one as I do this with my son who is autistic and normally find myself in a costa drive thru.

Reactions: 17
I hate when people witch and moan for someone going for a drive. She isn’t near anyone and is in her own car so what is the issue? Too many busy bodies. You can follow all the rules to a T and still go for a bloody drive around and back to your house, give over

Reactions: 39
Let’s hope Harlow doesn’t have COVID with all the different people she’s been exposed to recently!

Reactions: 7
There’s a lot going round recently, my son caught “slapped cheek syndrome” from nursery which I didn’t even know existed! Likely Harlow has got poorly from the amount of people she sees though. It isn’t as if she only sees Brett and Charlie. She sees them, Oli, Jane, whichever friend of the week Charlie has round. Brett has seen Meth whos seen Jordan whos seen whoever else! It is prime illness season especially for toddlers anyway but still need to be extra careful. I hope Harlow got some well needed rest and Charlie still has her sanity.

Reactions: 5
There’s a lot going round recently, my son caught “slapped cheek syndrome” from nursery which I didn’t even know existed! Likely Harlow has got poorly from the amount of people she sees though. It isn’t as if she only sees Brett and Charlie. She sees them, Oli, Jane, whichever friend of the week Charlie has round. It is prime illness season especially for toddlers anyway but still need to be extra careful. I hope Harlow got some well needed rest and Charlie still has her sanity.
Oh my god I had slapped cheek about two years ago! Am 21 now 😭

Oh my god I had slapped cheek about two years ago! Am 21 now 😭
I’ve caught it off my son and it’s horrendous! Just a cold with a rash apparently but i’ve never had a cold wipe me out like this! 😂 Pure panic when he woke up on Friday with his bright red cheeks, thought he was allergic to his bed! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve caught it off my son and it’s horrendous! Just a cold with a rash apparently but i’ve never had a cold wipe me out like this! 😂 Pure panic when he woke up on Friday with his bright red cheeks, thought he was allergic to his bed! 😂😂
Idk how I got it bc I have no young kids in my family at that time but the doctor was like “oh this is rare for your age to get it” my cheeks were red raw I felt like death 😅

I hate when people witch and moan for someone going for a drive. She isn’t near anyone and is in her own car so what is the issue? Too many busy bodies. You can follow all the rules to a T and still go for a bloody drive around and back to your house, give over
i agree 100%, sometimes just a drive to clear your head is so helpful, i do it. nobody would say tit for going for a walk and you’re more likely to be exposed to someone that way!

Reactions: 13
But what happens when she gets stopped and handed a fine as there hot on it this time. Also Charlie has never stuck to the rules she’s had every Tom dick and Harry into her house and around her kid why would she do anything by the book now

Reactions: 3
i agree 100%, sometimes just a drive to clear your head is so helpful, i do it. nobody would say tit for going for a walk and you’re more likely to be exposed to someone that way!
Exactly! I’ve followed the rules this whole time, I’ve recently pulled my son out of nursery even though they’re open, I only see my dad as a support bubble and it is destroying my mental health so if I want to go for a drive to get my kids to sleep and have a breather then I bloody well will!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she gets a fine then it’s on her, it’s not for us to worry about. I’m in agreement with a few others, I don’t see the issue with going for a drive either.

If we’re allowed to go for a walk where we’re constantly walking passed people, what’s wrong with going for a drive where there are no strangers in the car?

Reactions: 12
goodness charlie’s getting her lips dissolved! good on her, she looks really lovely without them

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.