Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does look like a house share, but I’d be surprised if it is. House shares in Doncaster costs as much as a 2/3 bedroom house to rent would cost anyway. Not to mention, it would be kind of unsafe for Harlow considering there would be strangers living there too (unless he’s moved in with friends)

Reactions: 6
I’m gunna guess it’s at his mums house as his car is on the drive with it’s ‘coat’ on and all day he’s been posting at his mums house? If he moved out I don’t think he will have any of the stuff with him so he will only have basics maybe ? But looks like they’ve moved bedrooms around to suit Harlow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Student accommodation 🤣🤣
i can’t lie my uni room is actually nicer than that 😂 think they all have been 😂

I’m gunna guess it’s at his mums house as his car is on the drive with it’s ‘coat’ on and all day he’s been posting at his mums house? If he moved out I don’t think he will have any of the stuff with him so he will only have basics maybe ? But looks like they’ve moved bedrooms around to suit Harlow
don’t get why they couldn’t have done that sooner if it was such a problem ya know?

just spent the day rewatching the season (ironically with my newborn)

so so many things wrong with the show how was it even allowed to be aired 🤯

i know its been spoken about before as ive been here since thread 1 BUT bloody hell how bang out was Morgan 🤢😮 actually felt sick rewatching it at some parts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably the kick off last weekend and the resulting fallout has prompted the room switch around if he is at his Mams and they said it wasn’t possible before.

Reactions: 3
I'm really jealous of the snow on Brett's story not gonna lie! I live in the South East and we've not had snow like that since the Beast from the East came, I'm so jealous!

PS: to keep it on topic - they're both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 15
I'm really jealous of the snow on Brett's story not gonna lie! I live in the South East and we've not had snow like that since the Beast from the East came, I'm so jealous!

PS: to keep it on topic - they're both as bad as each other.
oh my god same, I’m in the south east too 😂

P.S I agree

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh my god same, I’m in the south east too 😂

P.S I agree
I'm in the West Midlands and we've had nothing more than a bit of rooftop dandruff 😭 Maybe Jane will Air BnB Brett's "living quarters" out to us?

P.s. disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look on the bright side, if you don't have any snow you won't need a condom for your car like Brett.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in Sheffield and the streets are like a white sheet! It’s beautiful to look at but very very blooming cold! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
North east here and could have done with a car coat like bretts the last few weeks on and off. Sick of it now although bet harlows loving the snow

Didn’t we all say we seen changes in Brett ??? He showed his true colours again now where doing the same with Charlie.

Tbf a ‘car coat’ is a good idea if you’re up to work early and cba to spend ages clearing snow and de icing your car

Reactions: 4
Tbf a ‘car coat’ is a good idea if you’re up to work early and cba to spend ages clearing snow and de icing your car
I wouldn’t trust anyone to steal it haha, put it on at night wake up and it’s gone 🤣. Wish we had snow, I’m in wales and we’ve had none at all - downside to living by the sea.
Anyone surprised at the fact Charlie hasn’t come back on social media yet?

Oh for sure, deicing sucks.

I wouldn’t trust anyone to steal it haha, put it on at night wake up and it’s gone 🤣. Wish we had snow, I’m in wales and we’ve had none at all - downside to living by the sea.
Anyone surprised at the fact Charlie hasn’t come back on social media yet?
A little, I'll be surprised if she's not back by the end of the weekend. I hope the break is doing her some good if it is for her mental health.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.