Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just remember that Brett posted an explicit video to Charlie’s story - and this was when they were still together. And he just found it funny. That is truly abuse - no matter what you think of his recent bat comment.

I’m not defending Charlie, I think she’s made some crappy decisions. But I think the difference between the two is that Charlie doesn’t really ever portray herself as a saint. I think aswell, we only ever see her snap - we don’t see the provocation that got her there. Like she could easily have posted the screenshots of Brett texting pictures of him and Meth back when he sent it. But she didn’t. When she mentioned it on her story in a q and a - everyone was like “screenshots or it didn’t happen” “she’s such a liar” blah blah blah. And even then she didn’t post them. It took until Brett was being an absolute dick for her to post the receipts.

They are BOTH toxic. But I believe that only one is abusive.

Reactions: 21
Yeah fair. I guess what I meant was I think it's something he stupidly said in the heat of the moment rather than he meant it as a threat he was actually going to do it (or wanted her to think it). Maybe I'm off the mark though? I obviously don't know either of them so don't know how Charlie would have taken it (or if he did mean it as a threat). Anyway I'm not trying to downplay his comment or cause an argument about it, I just didn't take it the same as 'I'm going to smash your head in'. Happy to accept my comments were in the wrong and move on though :)

Does anybody remember offhand what days (well after work I assume) during the week Brett has Harlow? Just wondering as 'Charlie' said about him not being bothered to see her today but he had her yesterday and I didn't think he had her two days in a row? Obviously they might have changed the routine for some reason, I'm just wondering 😅
He has her two hours in an evening Wednesday and Thursday

Let’s just all agree that Brett is disgusting, Charlie isn’t a saint and Harlow is definitely the most important one and move on. The ignorance in some of these posts is just gonna cause more and more arguments

Reactions: 31
Let’s just remember that Brett posted an explicit video to Charlie’s story - and this was when they were still together. And he just found it funny. That is truly abuse - no matter what you think of his recent bat comment.

I’m not defending Charlie, I think she’s made some crappy decisions. But I think the difference between the two is that Charlie doesn’t really ever portray herself as a saint. I think aswell, we only ever see her snap - we don’t see the provocation that got her there. Like she could easily have posted the screenshots of Brett texting pictures of him and Meth back when he sent it. But she didn’t. When she mentioned it on her story in a q and a - everyone was like “screenshots or it didn’t happen” “she’s such a liar” blah blah blah. And even then she didn’t post them. It took until Brett was being an absolute dick for her to post the receipts.

They are BOTH toxic. But I believe that only one is abusive.
That's bleeping awful. I skim read the early threads so just went back to have a look, obviously not funny that Brett posted it but it did make me laugh that the poster who first said about it vommed when she saw it 😂 (morning sickness)

Honestly I’m so disgusted by some of the comments on this thread about the domestic abuse. Extremely disrespectful to victims and you are the reason that victims don’t come forward or downplay their abuse. Absolutely disgusting.

And just to add - you clearly have a huge lack of understanding of domestic abuse, might be helpful to look at some awareness courses to prevent you saying such upsetting things in the future.
Spot on 👏👏👏
Educate yourself so you can educate both your sons/daughters, teach them their worth and not to accept any less at all.

even him sending her the pic saying she’s the full package is a form of abuse and believe me most of the time the emotional/mental abuse is much worse and takes longer to recover from.

Reactions: 20
Looks more to me that he’s just moved into a bigger room in his mums house, judging by the fact the snow picture straight afterwards is at his mums

Reactions: 16
Not everybody is going to agree on who is right/wrong. But I will say I’ve seen changes in Charlie, she seems to be trying a lot harder with Harlow, she looks happier, I don’t know if everything she says is true but judging based on what I’ve seen on social media I do, which is all everyone is doing. Brett really showed himself that night with the texts and his own Instagram story. Charlie is ALWAYS painted to be the bad one and I don’t think that has been the case. She is no angel, but she’s a young girl and we’ve seen she has very little support surrounding her. She seems to go through the majority of this on her own, whilst Brett still has his whole family around him.

Also a little FYI, domestic abuse isn’t just kicking the tit out of somebody. Controlling behaviours (including financial!) threatening behaviours, emotional abuse (YOUR baby). Educate yourselves for fucks sake.
🗣🗣🗣
say it again louder for the people in the back

Wonder how long it will take Brett to get a bed for Harlow 👀👀😂😂

Reactions: 6
Surely they will have gotten one for this weekend after last weekends carry on 🙈
Surely they would have ordered one already after last weekend , pretty sure smyths or Argos would have them for click and collect. But yeah you'd think he would have it sorted by the weekend. I bet this was all a ploy so he could get a different bedroom

Reactions: 5
Surely they would have ordered one already after last weekend , pretty sure smyths or Argos would have them for click and collect. But yeah you'd think he would have it sorted by the weekend. I bet this was all a ploy so he could get a different bedroom
You'd hope so. I'm expecting a picture of her tucked up 'safe' to appear this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely they will have gotten one for this weekend after last weekends carry on 🙈
I wouldn't be so sure considering any normal parent would order one once their child climbed out the travel cot the first time 😂

Reactions: 6
has brett moved house? or has he just managed to get a new room in his mums house where he apparently couldn’t before when living there for months

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It might be his dads because that’s the same living room the toe video was in the other day which was apparently at his dads house

Reactions: 1
It might be his dads because that’s the same living room the toe video was in the other day which was apparently at his dads house
If thats the case I wonder if hes chosen to move out or his mums told him to leave with everything thats come to light?

Reactions: 7
If thats the case I wonder if hes chosen to move out or his mums told him to leave with everything thats come to light?
who knows, looks like a spare room though rather than a room someone lives in, looks like one of the uni rooms near me 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.