Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Bri isn’t happy Britt got engaged first? I can see her getting jealous
Bri has been engaged a few times before. She’s probably jealous her sister is happy.

I cannot stand Bri or her mum at all. Bri never takes accountability for all her wrong doings and blames everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Bri is an absolute nightmare, I cannot stand how she constantly tells Stella her dad is coming knowing full well he isn’t, she does it all for the show and doesn’t care about how her girls feel. She purposefully gets involved with drama to stay in the show, which I kinda get its a pay-check. Her mother is awful - the whole house is toxic.

Reactions: 11
Bri is an absolute nightmare, I cannot stand how she constantly tells Stella her dad is coming knowing full well he isn’t, she does it all for the show and doesn’t care about how her girls feel. She purposefully gets involved with drama to stay in the show, which I kinda get its a pay-check. Her mother is awful - the whole house is toxic.
I think it’s only on Reddit or maybe here too but they call Bri and her household The Coven

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When they moved out of the apartment into the new build house, I thought it was paid for by Briana, but then last season when Bri moved out again, she kept calling it her mum’s house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When they moved out of the apartment into the new build house, I thought it was paid for by Briana, but then last season when Bri moved out again, she kept calling it her mum’s house 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she did pay for it. She just let the others live there.
She said when she moved now had two houses

I haven’t watched the new season, so no idea- has she moved then?

I haven’t watched the new season, so no idea- has she moved then?
yeah Brianna, Nova and Stella moved into a rented apartment but she posted on Instagram at Christmas that she had bought another house for her and her girls. Roxie will stay living in the house Brianna first bought, I assume x

Have you all seen the Bar and David beef? David basically called Holly ugly so obviously Bar is furious and threatened to beat him
Ashley changed her profile picture to this
3A9DD1F4-CA86-4100-85BA-419607D5CBB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is Jenelle threatening to delete her social media? Something to do with her daughter?

It's gotten pretty nasty and Bar's Mum had her say too even though they aren't on good terms.
It seems Shen is back on speaking terms with bar and Ashley again. They give me whiplash with the amount of times they fall out lol.

If I was bar and Ashley I’d be pissed with David too! I wish jenelle would open her eyes to that POS she’s married to
---
Catching up on this feud on Twitter. Ashley posted this 💀💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.