Teen Mom USA #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Ingognito.Queen, post: 14122351,
---

Just saw this!!
Jenelle really knows how to pick them..
Yeah who do you think was the worse ex of hers or the whole Teen Mom girls?
David for sure. He killed a dog. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Jenelle or one of their kids ended up dead

Reactions: 3
Janelle has the worst picker imaginable first the excruciating Andrew who was much older than her and honestly seems to have something really wrong with him. The ex husband Courtland, Nathan, and David obviously. The best two were the one who Barbara loved but there was a fight and they both ended up in court and he lost his job-I know that she accused him of dv. He came across well but it was always strange that someone who appeared so well adjusted and decent would go for the clearly damaged and deranged Janelle. Obviously Keiffer was one of the better ones even though she got hooked on heroin with him which lead to a life of crime. He never hit or controlled her and was fairly harmless.

Reactions: 7
Janelle has the worst picker imaginable first the excruciating Andrew who was much older than her and honestly seems to have something really wrong with him. The ex husband Courtland, Nathan, and David obviously. The best two were the one who Barbara loved but there was a fight and they both ended up in court and he lost his job-I know that she accused him of dv. He came across well but it was always strange that someone who appeared so well adjusted and decent would go for the clearly damaged and deranged Janelle. Obviously Keiffer was one of the better ones even though she got hooked on heroin with him which lead to a life of crime. He never hit or controlled her and was fairly harmless.
Gary didn’t she run him over or something one time 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Ashley is saying Janelle is getting custody of Jace. I never thought this would happen
It was gonna happen sometime as no disrespect Barb is getting older and bringing up a teenager would take its toll. So long as she Barb, still gets to see him as sge has brought him up. Just hope Janelle is an adult with the situation.

Reactions: 8
The Ashley is saying Janelle is getting custody of Jace. I never thought this would happen
hes 14 🤯 surely it’s just that he’s at an age where he can pick where he wants to live? crazy that he would pick Jenelle and David 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It appears like Janelle takes Jace out shopping a lot spending loads of money etc , where he is older now maybe she’s buying his affection and he’s at the age being a materialistic teenager where he falls for it .

Reactions: 8
Gary 😂 He stole a car but the car had someone’s baby in the back seat so be accidentally kidnapped them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s had so many ex’s. Is Josh the one that she met him one episode then moved into his mothers house the following 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is all the children I feel for and that includes half/step siblings, it seems a shame as it was recently reported Ryan had been improving his relationship with Bentley so seemed in a improving state. Mac doesn't deserve to feel threatened but she knew his history and he was on something on the way to their wedding so surely knew there was a chance things could escalate?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.